Global voice prosthesis devices market is valued at US$ 155.2 million in 2023 and is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2023 to 2033. An artificial device called a voice prosthesis device is used to help laryngectomized patients speak. The tracheo-esophageal puncture, also known as the windpipe-food pipe junction, is where the voice prosthesis is inserted.
The voice prosthesis device market is primarily driven by the development of effective and cutting-edge technologies, a rise in public awareness, the growing use of minimally-invasive ENT surgeries, and the rising prevalence of laryngectomized patients. The demand for voice prosthesis devices is also benefitting from the rising adoption of these devices in emerging nations.
Download Sample Copy of this Report:
North America and Europe hold the major share of the global voice prosthesis devices market. According to the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), head and neck malignancies are the sixth most prevalent cancer forms worldwide. The number of patients suffering from such medical issues is sharply rising in recent years.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global market for voice prosthesis devices is projected to reach US$ 241 million by 2033.
- Germany’s market is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period.
- Demand for voice prosthesis devices in China is expected to rise at an impressive CAGR of 7% during the forecast period.
- Sales of in-dwelling voice prosthesis devices are predicted to rise at a high CAGR of 5% from 2023 to 2033.
“Rising prevalence of larynx cancer and throat-related disorders is boosting voice prosthesis devices market growth,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
To increase their market share, top companies are focusing on developing technologically sophisticated voice prosthesis devices, along with these manufacturers of voice prosthesis devices are also collaborating with others and forming partnerships to sustain their market position.
- Atos Medical, a laryngectomy care expert with a U.S. base of operations, purchased TRACOE medical in September 2021.
A majority of companies competing in the international market for voice prosthetic devices are involved in mergers and acquisitions. They are improving their market position as a result of these efforts.
While this is happening, several businesses are concentrating on improving their device offerings. They are increasingly spending on R&D initiatives and implementing innovative designs with this goal in mind.
Furthermore, key players in the vocal prosthesis devices market are expanding their regional presence by utilising a variety of tactics, including partnership agreements. All of these developments suggest that the global market for vocal prosthetic devices is expanding healthily.
- Freudenberg Medical introduced the ground-breaking SpeakFree HME Valve for Laryngectomy Care in October 2021.
- Andreas Fahl Medical Technology Sales GmbH
- Atos Medical
- HEIMOMED Heinze GmbH & Co. KG
- Hood Laboratories
- InHealth Technologies
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc
- Servona GmbH
- Smiths Medical
- Teleflex Incorporated
Segments of Voice Prosthesis Devices Industry Research
- By Device:
- By End User:
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
The report covers following Voice prosthetic devices insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Voice prosthetic devices:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Voice prosthetic devices
- Latest industry Voice prosthetic devices with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Voice prosthetic devices and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Voice prosthetic devices demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Voice prosthetic devices major players
- Voice prosthetic devices sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
Voice prosthetic devices demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global voice prosthesis devices market, presenting historical demand data (2018-2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023-2033.
The study divulges essential insights on the market based on device (non-dwelling voice prosthesis devices, in-dwelling voice prosthesis devices) and end user (hospitals, clinics), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583