Wireless security system demand continues to grow, as security concerns influence end-users to have adequate safeguards. Sales of wireless security system has also been driven due to growing investment in smart city programs by various countries.
The smart city development includes the development of business places and buildings industrial areas, government areas, airports, and others. The adoption of video surveillance has also increased, which has led to revenue growth for wireless security system manufacturers.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=618
Key Product Developments
5G FWA (Fixed wireless access) enables network operators to deliver ultra-high-speed broadband to rural areas. It is a compelling alternative to cable-based internet. According to the FMI market research report, 5G FWA is forecast to grow rapidly and reach more than 180 million by the year 2026. 5G is now offered by 2/3 business providers globally.
GeoArm Launched the 2GIG EDGE Wireless Security System for DIY Home Security, with robust smart home and video surveillance capabilities in the year 2021.
Yale Sync can be linked to a smartphone, smartwatch, and your Phillips Hue lightbulbs, for complete control over your security system when you are on the move. Accfly 720 p HD, it is an excellent piece of equipment with 720 p HD camera which is very popular in UK.
Request for customization of the report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=618
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Purchase a copy of this report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/618
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583