The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a great extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a tremendous impact has been witnessed on the entire process from the field to the consumer. The restrictions in the movement of workers, closure of food production facilities, and changes in consumer demand have put excessive pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Soy Protein Ingredient. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Soy Protein Ingredient Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4507
Demand of Soy Protein ingredient is expected to grow exponentially and is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$3.0 Bn during forecast period 2019 – 2027. Meat-based ingredients have been a primary source of protein in developed countries for several years. However, a significant uptick in meat consumption have made their procurement complex for alternative applications such as protein ingredients. This has also imparted price pressure on meat based protein products.
This has caused a veritable shift in manufacturing processes of companies to increase volume of plant based protein ingredients in their portfolio. Emerging shift towards alternative protein ingredient sources such as plant based protein is expected to decelerate growth of meat protein by half.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Soy Protein Ingredient market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Soy Protein Ingredient
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Soy Protein Ingredient, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Soy Protein Ingredient Market.
A comprehensive estimate on Soy Protein ingredient market has also been made accessible by the experts, who have considered the market estimates on the basis of a likely scenario, an optimistic scenario, and a conservative scenario regarding sales of Soy Protein ingredient during the forecast period. Analysis and estimation of price point comparison by region and by product with the global average price has been included in this study.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4507
Soy Protein Ingredient Market: Segmentation
FactMR’s study has done the segmentation of Soy Protein ingredient market on the basis of product type, form, application and region.
- Soy Protein
- Soy Protein Ingredient
- Pea Protein
- Rice Protein
- Potato Protein
- Other Forms
- Sports Nutrition
- Clinical Nutrition
- Infant Nutrition
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Fortified Food & Beverages
- Other Applications
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4507
Enhancement of Production Capacity to be Key Market Tenet
The major companies in the Soy Protein ingredient market such as A & B ingredients, Axiom Foods Inc., Cargill, Inc. etc are front runners in the Soy Protein ingredient market.
These players are focusing on increasing their production capacities to meet the growing supply of Soy Protein ingredients in the market. For instance, In January, 2019 Ingredion, Inc. has announced its investment of US$ 185 Mn for expansion of Soy Protein ingredient plant based in Vanscoy, Saskatchewan and Canada in order to increase the company’s production capacity which is likely to capture the market in the coming years.
Key Takeaways of Global Soy Protein Ingredient Market
- The surge in demand for concentrate type of Soy Protein ingredients accounts for more than 60% market share and is expected to indicate a rising growth curve in Soy Protein ingredient market during period of forecast 2019 – 2027.
- Wheat Soy Protein ingredient type is a major contributor to global Soy Protein ingredient market and is projected to grow 1.4X over period of forecast 2019 – 2027.
- North America and East Asia Soy Protein ingredient market together hold more than 3/5th market share. East Asia will grow at a higher CAGR than the global average.
- South Asia and Oceania Soy Protein ingredient market to hold more than 10% market share in terms of volume and are likely to gain 178 BPS over forecast period 2019 – 2027.
- United States spending on Soy Protein ingredients is 1.7X as compared to Europe’s per capita spending on Soy Protein ingredient which is around US$ 6. Moreover, per capita spending by these regions is projected to grow by more than 20% in next three years
- Pea protein and soy protein are gaining traction as compared to other Soy Protein ingredients across the globe owing to increased applications in nutrition.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-https://www.einpresswire.com/article/556952826/why-is-the-japan-an-opportunistic-cellulose-automotive-air-filter-landscape-report-fact-mr
Key Question answered in the survey of Soy Protein Ingredient market report:
- Sales and Demand of Soy Protein Ingredient
- Growth of Soy Protein Ingredient Market
- Market Analysis of Soy Protein Ingredient
- Market Insights of Soy Protein Ingredient
- Key Drivers Impacting the Soy Protein Ingredient market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Soy Protein Ingredient market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Soy Protein Ingredient
More Valuable Insights on Soy Protein Ingredient Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Soy Protein Ingredient, Sales and Demand of Soy Protein Ingredient, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages:
Protein Ice Cream Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Coffee Fruit Extract Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Chewable Coffee Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates