By the conclusion of the forecast year 2021–2031, the window blinds market is projected to be worth US$ 4 billion. By the end of 2021, the market is projected to produce US$ 2.6 billion. The market for electrically controlled window coverings is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5% by 2031 as energy efficiency concerns gain traction.
The offer in this section includes a variety of opportunities, such as the ability to manufacture goods and provide retail, wholesale, and exhibiting services. The researchers at Fact.MR have used extensive rounds of both necessary and optional research to arrive at various estimations and projections for the Demand of Window Blinds Market at both the global and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3550?Pj
Market Players: –
- Hunter Douglas Inc.
- Blinds to Go Inc.
- Ching Feng Home Fashions Co.
- Stevens Scotland Ltd.
- Budget Blinds Inc.
- Elite Window Fashions
- Innovative Openings Inc.
- Rainbow Blinds Ltd.
- JASNO Shutters BV
- Next Day Blinds Corporation
- Stoneside LLC
- Springs Window Fashion LLC
- Hillary’s Blinds Ltd.
- Advanced Window Products Inc.
- Canadian Blind Manufacturing Inc.
- Aluvert Blinds
Key Segments Covered
- Product Type
- Horizontal Window Blinds
- Vertical Window Blinds
- Roman Window Blinds
- Roll Up Window Blinds
- Window Pane Operation
- Manually Operated Window Blinds
- Electrically Operated Window Blinds
- Residential Window Blinds
- Commercial Window Blinds
- Industrial Window Blinds
- Sales Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Online Sales
- Company Websites
- 3rd Party Online Sales
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
Prominent manufacturers are reliant on such expansion strategies as acquiring existing small-scale market players, launching new products and forging collaborations with notable manufacturers. Prominent developments in the industry are as follows:
- In January 2021, Springs Window Fashions declared its intent to purchase B&C International, one of Europe’s major window treatment providers. B&C makes custom and ready-made window treatments under the Bece, Decosol, and private label brands in the Netherlands.
- In 2018, Hunter Douglas Inc. launched a revolutionary blackout technology- the Dutette® LightLockTM system, which is engineered to prevent light leakage at the window. These honeycomb-shaped shades use unique U-shaped side channels which overlap the front and back shades
Increasing Thermal Insulation Requirements Boosting Window Blinds Sales in North America?
Fact.MR anticipates the market for window blinds across North America to yield a revenue share worth 35% across the 2021-2031 assessment period. Demand is majorly attributed to increasing insulation requirements to trap heat across residential and commercial buildings alike.
According to the U.S Department of Energy, every year, much of the energy the U.S consumes is wasted through transmission, heat loss and inefficient technology, costing American families and businesses huge financial expenditures and contributing to increased carbon pollution. Hence, attaining energy efficiency is of paramount importance.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Strong focus on delivering quality market reports
- Round the clock customer service
- Methodical and systematic approach while curating reports
- Our aim is to help our clients meet their business targets