The automotive smart display market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2022 to 2032, with an estimated market value of USD 7.5 billion in 2022. Lighting is an important component of automobiles because it illuminates the road so the driver can see it. The lighting system makes the vehicle’s interior and exterior more aesthetically pleasing while also improving visibility.
It is expected that the European market will dominate the world market. The most significant producer and consumer of automotive smart displays in Europe is the German automotive smart display market. During the forecast period, it is expected that the regional market will grow at a CAGR of 5.9%. During the forecast period, the market is anticipated to be significantly influenced by the rising demand for autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles, the expansion of luxury and high-end vehicles, and the desire for a better customer experience.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=251
Global Automotive Smart Display Market Segments
- By Display Size
- By Display Technology
- Other Display Technology
- By Application
- Advanced Instrument Cluster Display
- Centre Stack Touchscreen Display
- Rear Seat Entertainment Touchscreen Display
- Other Applications
- By Vehicle Type
- Compact Passenger Cars
- Mid-sized Passenger Cars
- Premium Passenger Cars
- Luxury Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Automotive smart display in Europe to be estimated at 26.4% in revenue terms
- Growth rate in Europe projected at 5.2% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032
- Collective share of USA, Germany, and China, which are the top 3 contributing countries anticipated to hold a value of 46%
- LCD segment to secure a market share of 2/5th and expand at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period.
- North America to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period
- 6″-10″ Smart Display Size segment to expand at a CAGR of 5.7% during the assessment period.
- The mid-sized passenger cars segment to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period
Key Companies Profiled
- Alpine Electronics Inc.
- AU Optronics
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- Japan Display Inc.
- Kyocera Corporation
- LG Display
- Magna International Inc.
- Nippon-Seiki Co, Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pioneer Corporation
- Valeo SA
- Visteon Corporation
- Yazaki Corporation
The players of the global smart display market are focusing on expanding their market reach. Various strategies such as; expansions, partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions are some of the adopted methods to augment the expansion of the industry.
- On 30th July 2021, Alpine Electronics Inc. and IDEC inked a venture agreement to make profitable business by tapping expertise to deliver optimal products for industrial equipment markets and factory automation.
- On 14th April 2021, Kyocera Corporation and TactoTek Oy, announced partnership to develop and manufacture IMSE parts in it Japanese based production facility.
Key Questions covered in the Automotive Smart Display Market Report
- What is the global automotive smart display market scenario?
- How far is the global demand expected to reach over the forecasted period?
- Which is the leading region in the automotive smart display market?
- What was the last 5-year CAGR for the demand in the demand in the automotive smart display market?
- Who are the prominent players in the global automotive smart display market?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583