Porphyria is aninborn error of heme biosynthesis, classified into 8 genetically distinct metabolic disorders.Heme is a component of hemoglobin, the oxygen carrier protein in the blood.Acute hepatic porphyria (APH) is one of the rare and significantly females dominated subtype of porphyrias, primarily affect the nervous system.
In the United States, the prevalence of porphyria is approximated to be 1 in 25,000 individuals and the prevalence of clinical APHis reported to be 5 to 10 per 100,000 individuals.Drug therapies used to treatacute hepatic porphyria (APH) includes intravenous hemin, nutrition and hydration supplement, and anti-epileptic drugs. For life-threatening acute attacks liver transplantation may be required.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4696?PJ
Acute Hepatic porphyria (APH)Market: Key Players
The global market for acute hepatic porphyria (APH)is consolidated withlarge number of market players. Examples of some of the primary key players operating in the global acute hepatic porphyria (APH)market are Recordati Rare Diseases Inc., Lundbeck Inc., andAlnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Acute Hepatic Porphyria (APH) Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Acute Hepatic Porphyria (APH) Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Acute Hepatic Porphyria (APH) Market
Acute Hepatic Porphyria (APH)Market: Segmentation
The acute hepatic porphyria (APH)market can besegmented into indication, drug type, distribution channels and geography.
Based on indication, the global acute hepatic porphyria (APH)market is segmented as:
- Acute intermittent Porphyria (AIP)
- Variagate Porphyria (VP)
- Hereditary Coproporphyria (HC)
- Hereditary Deficit of Delta-aminolevulinic Acid Dehydratase (HDAD)
Based on drug type, the global acute hepatic porphyria (APH)market is segmented as:
- Intravenous Hemin
- Carbohydrate Nutrition and Hydration
- Hypertonic Saline
- Anti-epileptics (Short-acting)
Based on the distribution channels, the global acute hepatic porphyria (APH)market is segmented as:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Acute Hepatic Porphyria (APH) Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.