According to Fact.MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence, sales of Thoracic Drainage Devices Market are expected to increase globally at a CAGR of 4.6% and surpass US$ 1 billion by 2032. The market is anticipated to expand steadily over the anticipated period as a result of the abrupt surge in technological developments in medical devices.
The main objective of thoracic drainage devices is the removal of air, fluid, and particles from the pleural cavity or chest mediastinum. The demand for thoracic drainage devices is primarily being driven by the rise in cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, diabetes, and obesity around the world. Infectious diseases, pulmonology, emergency medicine, general critical care, cardiology, cancer, and pain management are just a few of the medical specialties that use them. They are regularly produced.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7804
Segments of Thoracic Drainage Devices Industry Research
- By Product :
- Pleural Drainage Catheters
- Secured Needles
- Thoracic Drainage Kits
- Thoracic Drainage Systems
- By Application :
- Thoracic Surgeries & Pulmonology
- Cardiac Surgeries
- General Intensive Care & Emergency Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- By End User :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global market for thoracic drainage devices is currently valued at US$ 688 million.
- The market is projected to reach US$ 1.07 billion by 2032.
- China’s thoracic drainage devices market is predicted to rise at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2022 to 2032.
- Demand for thoracic drainage devices utilized in thoracic surgeries and pulmonology is expected to rise at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2032.
Key Companies Profiled
- ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co., KG.
- Becton, Dickinson Company
- Cook Group, Inc.
- Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG
- Medela, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Sinapi Biomedical
- Smiths Medical
- Teleflex Inc.
- Utah Medical Products, Inc.
- Vygon SA
The rise in chronic disease cases is the main factor behind the development of thoracic drainage devices. Thoracic drainage device industry leaders are implementing cutting-edge technologies and product line optimization techniques based on end-user usability.
- Blackpool Victoria Hospital announced in October 2020 that it had partnered with Medela Healthcare and would use Medela’s transportable chest drainage device Thopaz+ to reduce the likelihood of Covid-19 spreading in its respiratory wards.
- In March 2021, FourKites and Cardinal Health, Inc. formed a global partnership to improve the tracking of medical supplies, medications, first aid kits, and personal protective equipment (PPE) in transit to pharmacies, hospitals, and other care facilities around the world. FourKites’ outstanding analytics and tracking capabilities were expected to help Cardinal Health improve supply chain procedures and enable a quick, dependable, and frictionless experience for the 29,000 dispensaries and nearly 90% of American hospitals that rely on Cardinal Health for essential supplies.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global thoracic drainage devices market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product (pleural drainage catheters, secured needles, thoracic drainage kits, thoracic drainage systems), application (thoracic surgeries & pulmonology, cardiac surgeries, general intensive care & emergency medicine, infectious diseases, others), and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, specialty clinics, others), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583