The disposable gloves market reached a value of USD 449.52 million by 2021 and is expected to reach USD 503.91 million in 2022, registering a 12.0% YoY growth rate. Growth is also expected to accelerate at a whopping 12.1% CAGR, reaching USD 1,579.11 Mn during the assessment period 2022-2032.
According to Fact.MR’s latest Disposable Gloves Market Report, steady demand for surgical gloves in the healthcare sector is spurring sales. Additionally, there is a surge in demand for nitrile disposable gloves in non-medical sectors such as chemical, automotive, and oil and gas. Favorable government policies to increase personal hygiene awareness and bolster demand for disposable gloves.
For example, in October 2020, the Government of India relaxed export standards for nitrile disposable gloves to facilitate shipments of protective gear. Additionally, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published the Emergency and Optimization Supply Strategy, or Disposable Gloves, in December 2020 . Therefore, it favors the demand for disposable gloves market.
“The surge in demand for nitrile disposable gloves in the healthcare sector is benefiting manufacturers, and initiatives undertaken by private and government agencies are spurring market growth,” said Fact.MR analyst.
Download sample copy of this report:
- Powder-free disposable gloves that will gain significant traction in the years to come
- Nitrile Disposable Gloves to Maintain Profitability
- The US remains the most profitable country.
- Japan ‘s High Investment in R&D Activities Creates Attractive Opportunity for Disposable Glove Manufacturers
- China leads the Asia-Pacific disposable glove market
- Preoccupation in the German and European markets thanks to favorable government policies and increased awareness of personal hygiene during the pandemic
- With rapid production and consumption of disposable gloves, Germany and Europe seem to be the epicenter of the market
Prominent players in the disposable glove industry are taking advantage of the burgeoning demand for disposable gloves in a variety of applications. For further publicity, players are relying on existing collaborations, partnerships and acquisitions with small, medium and large vendors. Some notable market developments include:
- In January 2021, Ansell Limited completed the acquisition of the Primus brand and associated assets comprising the Primus gloves and life sciences business belonging to Sanrea Healthcare Products (“Primus”). Additionally, Ansell and Primus have entered into a long-term supply partnership. Primus is an Indian manufacturer and distributor of gloves marketed in the life sciences and professional healthcare sectors and is one of the few global producers of long cuff gloves with a strong brand recognition. The acquisition strengthens the company’s position in this important Indian market and provides an opportunity to further accelerate the growth of its life sciences business.
- In May 2021, Honeywell and Premier Inc. entered into a new business partnership to increase production of nitrile exam gloves in the United States. It is estimated that in the first year alone, the new partnership will produce at least 750 million nitrile exam gloves. The partnership is expected to provide access to domestically produced examination gloves for hospitals, clinics and other healthcare professionals in the United States.
- Ansel Inc.
- glove company
- Adena LLC
- Supermax Corporation Bhd
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Semperit AG Holding
- Hartalega Holdings Berhard
- smart gloves
By product type:
- Medical treatment
- oil and gas
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- south asia
More Valuable Insights on the Disposable Gloves Market
Fact.MR presents a detailed analysis of the global disposable gloves market in its latest report. The study covers basic materials (nitrile, natural rubber, neoprene, and polyethylene), products (powered and non-powered), end-users (medical, automotive, chemical, oil and gas, and others), and regions (North America, Latin America , Europe , East Asia , Southeast Asia and Oceania, MEA)
Key questions addressed in the report
- How will the disposable gloves market shape by 2021-2031?
- What are the most lucrative markets for disposable gloves?
- What are the most used materials in manufacturing disposable gloves?
- What are the best companies offering disposable gloves?
- How will COVID-19 impact the disposable gloves market?
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Sales Team : email@example.com