Prolific developments in life sciences, characterized by rapid AI penetration, industry-wide proliferation of cloud technology, and possible therapeutic connotations of previously contraband substances such as marijuana are amongst some key developments that have led to the emergence of a trillion dollar global pharmaceutical industry in recent years. This has eventually led to swift automation of laboratory settings, providing credible stimulus to the global lab automation market, according to a recent report published by consulting firm Fact.MR.
According to the report, the market is poised to experience significant gains, posting a CAGR exceeding 7% through 2031. Increasing number of grants disbursed to facilitate advanced drug development & clinical diagnostic research is responsible for bulk of the market’s growth. For instance, the EU Commission, in March 2021, advanced a grant to The RNA Immunotherapies, to accelerate the development of a novel and potentially best-in-class therapeutic mRNA cancer vaccine to treat recurrent HPV16+ head and neck cancers. The grant amounted to € 6.9 million.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5672
Key Segments Covered
- Automated Workstations
- Automated Liquid Handling
- Automated Integrated Workstations
- Pipetting Systems
- Reagent Dispensers
- Microplate Washers
- Microplate Readers
- Multi-mode Microplate Readers
- Single-mode Microplate Readers
- Automated ELISA Systems
- Automated Nucleic Acid Purification Systems
- Software & Informatics
- Workstation/Unit Automation Software
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Electronic Laboratory Notebook
- Scientific Data Management System
- Drug Discovery
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Genomics Solutions
- Proteomics Solutions
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Industries
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Forensic Laboratories
- Environmental Testing Labs
- Food & Beverage Industry
Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5672
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product, demand for integrated automated workstations to expand at a rapid pace
- Biotechnology & pharmaceutical industry experiencing major uptake of lab automation systems
- By application, drug discovery and clinical diagnostics to collectively capture a lucrative share
- Voluminous biopharmaceuticals manufacturing to elevate lab automation deployment across the U.S.
- The U.K. to generate fresh revenue ecosystems amid high reliance on in vitro diagnostics
- Growing R&D initiatives by government and non-governmental entities bolstering France and Germany’s growth prospects
- India and China to emerge as lucrative hotspots amid increasing need to offset asymmetries in efficient lab testing mechanisms
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5672
Thermo Fisher Scientific, PerkinElmer, Agilent Technologies, Hudson Robotics, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens Healthineers, Hamilton Robotics, Bio-Rad Laboratories, bioMerieux SA, Becton Dickinson & Company, Qiagen NV, Danaher Corporation, and Hudson Robotics are some prominent lab automation equipment and software providers profiled in Fact.MR’s report.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Agilent Technologies
- Hudson Robotics
- Qiagen NV
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Hamilton Robotics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5672
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global lab automation market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product (equipment and software & informatics), application (drug discovery, clinical diagnostics, genomic solutions, and proteomics solutions), and end-user (biotechnology & pharmaceutical industries, research & academic institutes, hospitals & diagnostic laboratories, forensic laboratories, environmental testing labs, and food & beverage industry), across five major regions of the world.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583