The live fish carrier market is a specialised part of the shipping business that transports live fish from aquaculture farms to processing factories or markets, such as salmon, trout, and other seafood. Live fish carriers are specially built vessels outfitted with cutting-edge technology and systems to transport live fish in a safe and humane manner.
The live fish carrier business confronts a number of obstacles, including stringent regulations governing the transportation of live animals, high capital and operational expenses, and worries about the environmental impact of aquaculture. However, the market is likely to expand further in the future years, driven by rising demand for sustainable seafood and the need for efficient and dependable live fish transportation solutions.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7507
- Based on carrier type, salt fish carriers segment surpassed a valuation of US$ 2.1 Bn in 2021 and is likely to expand by 1.7X through 2032.
- By capacity, the 2500-5000 m3 live fish carriers segment is expected to create an absolute incremental opportunity of US$ 1.13 billion by the end of 2032.
- Asia Pacific live fish carriers market is poised to exhibit strong growth throughout the forecast period.
- With rapid expansion seafood industry, China live fish carriers market is set to grow at 6.2% CAGR during the forecast period, creating an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 547.9 Mn by 2032.
- Norway live fish carrier market is projected to surpass a valuation of US$ 514.3 Mn in 2022.
- Top 5 companies in live fish carrier cumulatively is expected to account for around 21.5% share in 2022.
- Rising demand for seafood across the world will continue to boost the growth of live fish carriers market.
- Growing popularity of offshore fish farming is expected to push the demand for live fish carriers during the forecast period.
- Introduction of technologically advanced carriers with better fish handling systems and ecofriendly features will create lucrative opportunities for live fish carrier manufacturers during the forthcoming years.
Key players operating in the live fish carriers market are focused on developing new innovative solutions to cater to the changing end user demands. They have adopted various strategies such as new product launches, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, etc. to expand their global presence and gain a competitive edge in the live fish carrier market.
- In December 2019 TERSAN launched NB1088 LNG powered live fish carrier with technologically advanced fish handling system.
- In 2021, Kongsberg Maritime signed a US$ 8.2m contract with Myklebust Verft to design and equip a new Live Fish Carrier (LFC) for Solvtrans, a leading live fish transportation company.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Verksted AS
- Adria Winch
- Rolls Royce
- Peak Marine Tech
- Artic Group
- Palfingure Marine
Regional Analysis For Live Fish Carrier Market
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)