The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Halal Logistics market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Halal Logistics
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Halal Logistics. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Halal Logistics Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5763
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Halal Logistics, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Halal Logistics Market.
The global halal logistics market is slated to ascend at a healthy CAGR of close to 9% over the 2021 to 2031 forecast period. The food & beverage industry will continue to be the largest end user of halal logistics across regions.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5763
Key Segments Covered
- By Component
- Maritime Halal Logistics
- Air Halal Logistics
- Land Halal Logistics
- Monitoring Components
- RFID Devices
- Networking Devices
- Installation and Integration
- Support & Maintenance
- By Vertical
- Halal Food and Beverage Logistics
- Halal Pharmaceutical Logistics
- Halal Personal Care & Cosmetics Logistics
- Halal Chemicals Logistics
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5763
Majority of the companies discussed in the report have focused on establishing subsidiaries in developing regions. Strategies include product launches, collaborations with key players, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions. Some of the key developments are:
- In April 2021, dnata, a provider of air services, received ISO 9001:2015 certification for cargo handling services, including an award for halal certification by Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (MUIS). This certification is offered for its special storage room in its Coolchain facility.
- In March 2021, Nippon Express launched halal air cargo in Japan for its domestic cargo transport services. This service will be linked to its Express Hi-Speed domestic air cargo transport service and will provide logistics services to around 200,000 Muslims in Japan.
- In September 2019, after receiving MS2400-halal certification from Jakim, MASkargo launched its halal monitoring components and services. This certification is expected to enable the company to offer services such as storage, transportation, and handling of food as well as non-food products.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In 2020, South Asia and East Asia together accounted for over 50% revenue of the global market.
- The market in the Middle East and Africa is estimated to expand over threefold from 2021 and 2031.
- The storage segment accounted for nearly 60% of market revenue.
- The market generated over US$ 168 Bn revenue from food & beverage end use.
- The halal logistics market is moderately concentrated, where companies such as Nippon Express, TIBA Group, MASkargo, Yusen Logistics Co., Ltd., and TASCO Berhad account for a majority of the market share.
“Halal certified products do not fall in the ambit of halal logistics, and the latter holds more value – this clarification to Muslim consumers can be pivotal towards growth in adoption of halal logistics on a massive scale.”
says a Fact.MR analyst.
While halal logistics have already gained a considerable foothold in Muslim-dominated countries, in countries with a more heterogeneous population, providers of halal logistics should evolve a differentiated strategy specifically targeting Islamic associations and groups.
Key Question answered in the survey of Halal Logistics market report:
- Sales and Demand of Halal Logistics
- Growth of Halal Logistics Market
- Market Analysis of Halal Logistics
- Market Insights of Halal Logistics
- Key Drivers Impacting the Halal Logistics market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Halal Logistics market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Halal Logistics
More Valuable Insights on Halal Logistics Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Halal Logistics, Sales and Demand of Halal Logistics, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-demand-for-breast-augmentation-to-account-for-nearly-45-of-autologous-fat-grafting-factmr-301273860.html
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Consumer Goods:
Carton Erecting Machinery Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/2386/carton-erecting-machinery-market
Vertical Form Fill Seal Baggers Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/2826/vertical-form-fill-seal-baggers-market
UV Fluorescing Ink Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/1479/uv-fluorescing-ink-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates