250 Pages ENT Devices Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of ENT Devices to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, ENT Devices market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7199
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of ENT Devices market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of ENT Devices
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of ENT Devices. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of ENT Devices Market across various industries and regions
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7199
|Historical Data Available for||2017-2021|
|Market Analysis||US$ Bn for Value;|
|Key Regions Covered||
|Key Countries Covered||
|Key Market Segments Covered;||
|Key Companies Profiled||
The ENT devices market is significantly competitive where a handful of players dominate the market. The key market players of the studied market comprise Medtronic, Acclarent, Demant A/S, Sonova, Ambu A/S., Pentax Medical, Karl Storz, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf Gmbh, Widex, Cochlear Ltd., Sivantos, Inc., Starkey Hearing Technologies, Gn Resound A/S, Rion Co., Ltd., Welch Allyn, Atos Medical AB, and Zsquare.
The recent development in ent devices markets are:
- In March 2022, Zsquare, a developer of high-performance, single-use endoscopes, has received US$ 15 Mn worth of equity financing from a joint venture investment group as the part of its soft-launch of its disruptor next-generation ENT endoscope. The soft-launch will take place following federal FDA approval anticipated in the third quarter of 2022.
- In Feb 2022, Medtronic plc announced the introduction of NuVentTM balloon, which the FDA approved for lasting treatment of chronic, obstructive Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. The NuVent balloon allows for speedy outpatient or in-office treatment.
- In September 2021, Acclarent announced the launch of its ENT technology, which uses AI to simplify surgical planning provide real-time feedback during ENT navigation procedures. Initially the system will be limited to the U.S. The new software package contains TruSeg and TruPath for use with the TruDi Navigation System and leverages a machine learning algorithm to provide reliable and efficient image guided preoperative planning and navigation for ENT procedures, such as endoscopic sinus surgery.
- In August 2021, Medtronic announced that it has reached an agreement to acquire Covidien’s ENT devices business for $1.1 B in cash. The move is expected to help Medtronic expand its presence in the growing global market for ENT devices. The acquisition is also expected to provide Medtronic with a stronger product portfolio and increase its market share in key geographies.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7199
Market Segments Covered in ENT Devices Industry Analysis
- By Product Type :
- Diagnostic ENT Devices
- Rigid Endoscopes
- Flexible Endoscopes
- Robot Assisted Endoscope
- Hearing Screening Device
- Surgical ENT Devices
- Radiofrequency Handpieces
- Otological Drill Burrs
- ENT Hand Instruments
- Sinus Dilation Devices
- Nasal Packing Devices
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Implants
- Nasal Splints
- Diagnostic ENT Devices
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- ENT Devices Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- ENT Devices Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of ENT Devices ‘s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- ENT Devices Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the ENT Devices It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- ENT Devices Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting ENT Devices demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on ENT Devices market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on ENT Devices : Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting ENT Devices market growth.
More Valuable Insights on ENT Devices Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of ENT Devices , Sales and Demand of ENT Devices , analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates