The textile dyes market includes dyes used in the colouring of various textiles such as cotton, wool, silk, and synthetic fibres. Textile dyes are classified as synthetic, natural, or specialty dyes. Growing demand for coloured textiles, as well as developments in dye technology and the creation of new and more effective dyes, are driving the industry.
As a result, demographic data is incorporated in the market intelligence study so that market participants can plan their product and marketing strategy. It provides sales projections for over 20 countries. It finds the most profitable market sectors to assist organisations in developing effective future plans.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6350
Key Market Segments Covered
- By Dye Type
- By Fiber
- Other Fiber
- By Region
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Demand for direct textile dyes to remain high, reaching over US$ 2 billion by 2031
- Reactive textile dyes to experience fastest growth at approximately 7% CAGR until 2031
- Dyes for viscose fibers are expected to incline at a CAGR of around 6%
- Polyester textile dyes to expand impressively, registering a CAGR of around 7%
- The U.S. likely to register heightened textile dye sales, reaching almost US$ 700 million in 2021
- India, South Korea, and Australia to collectively reach slightly over US$ 600 million by 2031
- China to generate over US$ 2 billion in revenue across the textile dyes landscape
Key Companies Profiled
- Anand International
- Atul Ltd.
- Big Sunshine International Co. Ltd.
- Colorant Limited
- Day Glo Color Corp.
- Dev Colours
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
- Huntsman International LLC.
- Jay Chemical Industries Private Limited
- Kiri Industries Limited
- DyStar Singapore Pte. Ltd
- LANXESS AG
Organic Dyes and Pigments LLC