ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights on the Text Data Collection and Labelling. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Text Data Collection and Labelling across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4726
This newly published and insightful report on data collection and labelling sheds light on key dynamics, and their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users, which are expected to transform the future of the global data collection and labelling market.
The applications of data collection and labeling across industries generates high demand for data collection and labelling products and services. Penetration of smart devices in developing countries such as India, Indonesia, and China presents bankable data collection and labeling prospects. The global data collection and labelling market will multiply 7.0 X during the forecast period (2020-2030).
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4726
Global Data Collection and Labeling Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global data collection and labeling market is segmented on the basis of data type, vertical, and region.
- Retail & E-commerce
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Key Companies Profiled
- Appen Limited
- Reality AI
- Globalme Localization Inc.
- Global Technology Solutions
- Labelbox Inc
- Dobility Inc.
- Scale AI Inc.
- Trilldata Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Playment Inc.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4726
- In June 2019, Uber Technologies Inc. acquired Mighty AI Inc., a computer vision model provider for self-driving cars.
- In February 2019, Walmart Inc. announced the acquisition of Trilldata Technologies Pvt. Ltd., an Indian Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) solutions developer to enhance their retail services using machine learning and data collection & labeling services.
- Globalme Localization Inc. declared the company’s acquisition by Summa Linguae Technologies, an upcoming language solutions provider with headquarters in poland.
Key Takeaways of Data Collection and Labelling Market Study
- Image/video data types used for facial recognition and consumer sentimental analysis gives this segment a stronghold with over 35% of total market value share.
- Audio data collection and labelling for voice assistance, and speech recognition positions this segment having the highest growth potential by data type. Audio segment exhibits a stellar 19% CAGR through 2030.
- IT applications of data collection and labelling in big data analysis for various end-uses such as financial lending, and digital security drive the demand from this vertical. IT accounts for more than 36% of the total market value share.
- Increasing digitization of retail customer experience coupled with parallel surge in e-commerce adoption makes this vertical a high growth potential segment. Retail & e-commerce segment will grow at a stupendous 20% CAGR through 2030.
- North America leads global sales with over 32% of the total market value share. Increasing expenditure in healthcare services propels the demand for data collection and labelling of patient records and medical treatment procedures.
- South Asia & Oceania will offer the most remunerative growth opportunities with an astonishing 20% CAGR through 2030. Adoption of data driven services in the public and private sector will continue to drive demand for data collection and labelling.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Key Question answered in the survey of Text Data Collection and Labelling market report:
- Market Estimates of Text Data Collection and Labelling and Forecasts of Text Data Collection and Labelling
- Market Size of Text Data Collection and Labelling
- Market Analysis of Text Data Collection and Labelling
- Statistical analysis of Text Data Collection and Labelling
- Key Drivers Impacting the Text Data Collection and Labelling market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Text Data Collection and Labelling market
- Restraints Shaping U.S. Market Growth
- Market Survey of Text Data Collection and Labelling
Why choose Fact.MR?
We carry immense pride in saying that our work is recognized by 150+ countries worldwide. Our experience is conveyed by the fact that we have published 6, 000+ reports, thanks to our dedicated team of professionals. With digital intelligence solutions, we support our clients in remaining at the driver’s seat. Our crew of 300+ analysts are available 24/7 to offer dynamic updates regarding various verticals and companies.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Technology Domain:
Portable Audio Amplifier Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Air Conditioner Remote Control Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Learning Remote Controls Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates