he global surgical instrument tracking system industry is forecast to surge at a CAGR of 18%, reaching US$ 1,294.89 Mn by the end of the 2022-2032 assessment period, according to a recently revamped study published by Fact.MR. The market remains driven by the increased level of automation in the healthcare industry.
During the 2017-2021 historical period, the market witnessed an impressive 15.1% CAGR, reaching US$ 215.01 Mn in value. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the ever increasing hospitalization rates rendered surgical instrument tracking systems all the more necessary, as surgical equipment requirements increased exponentially to treat infected patients.
As the number of equipment falling under UDI will keep escalating, it is likely to stimulate the demand for solutions that enable compliance such as surgical instrument tracking systems. Increasing government expenditures to improve overall efficiency of healthcare services is yet another factor likely to stimulate demand for high-grade surgical instrument tracking systems.
Get Sample Copy With Impact Analysis Of COVID-19 Of Market Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4835
Surgical Instrument Tracking Market – Scope of Report:
A latest publication by Fact.MR on the global Surgical Instrument Tracking market evaluates the opportunities and current market landscape, and provides detailed analysis and updates about corresponding sections affecting the market.
The study offers detailed insights on key market dynamics, which include the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities in the market.
The principal aim of the study is to present exclusive information about how the market will perform during the forecast period of 20222-2032.
Important indicators for the successful growth of the Surgical Instrument Tracking market are presented in this comprehensive report, which include Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) growth analysis of the market, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR), which are described in an exhaustive way in Fact.MR’s study.
This research study can support readers to know the demand for Surgical Instrument Tracking supplements, and the quantitative development opportunities during the study period.
The research is beneficial for shareholders in Pulse Oximeters, including investors, manufacturers, service providers, distributors, and suppliers, and can help them in developing suitable business strategies to flourish in the market.
Insights and wisdom presented in this Fact.MR study can be leveraged by shareholders in the market, industry experts, investors, researchers, and reporters, as well as business enthusiasts.
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions.
- In October 2020, Steris- a seller of infection prevention, surgical equipment and other hospital products has acquired Key Surgical in a US$850 million deal that adds complementary product lines and expands its geographic reach.
- Getinge AB and Intelligent InSites, Inc. have developed T-DOC 2000 surgical instrument traceability system. The solution supports the sterile supply workflow of instruments, consumables, and implants, from reprocessing, inventory and logistics to use.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4835
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Post covid consumer spending on Surgical Instrument Tracking: the report also highlights the change in the buying behavior of consumers and shifts in purchasing power, post covid-19. This information will assist the businesses to plan their production and marketing strategies.
- Surgical Instrument Tracking demand outlook: the market intelligence study reports highlights the factor propelling the demand for Surgical Instrument Tracking. As per the study, the demand for Surgical Instrument Tracking will grow through 2032.
- Surgical Instrument Tracking historical volume analysis: Fact.MR survey report provides insights into the sales registered over the last forecast year 2016 to 2020 and create estimates regarding the sales performance for 2022-2032.
- Surgical Instrument Tracking consumption by demographics: the report provides consumption by demographics analysis to assist the market players in designing their expansion strategies on the basis of consumption pattern of the customers.
Surgical Instrument Tracking Market Segmentations:
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Console
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Software
- Surgical Endoscope Tracking and Management System
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Services
- Barcode Scanning Based Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems
- RFID Based Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems
- Surgical Instrument Tracking for Hospital Sterile Processing Department (SPD)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking for Hospital Operation Theatres
- Surgical Instrument Tracking for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Surgical Instrument Tracking for Office-based Specialized Clinics
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4835
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in us and dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our usp is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com