Sports compression clothing market has been growing at a historical CAGR of 5.0% during 2014-2018 and is expected to show significant growth in the forecast period, registering a promising CAGR of 5.9% during 2019-2029. This increase in growth rate can be attributed to increase in adoption of efficiency boosting apparel like sports compression clothing. Manufacturers offering trademarked fabrics with special properties like moisture control and temperature control has further enhanced consumer demand for sports compression clothing. With a significant uptick in sports participation, the surge in demand for sports compression clothing is likely to continue in the foreseeable future
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4445
Key Takeaways of the Sports Compression Clothing Market
- Tops are the fastest growing product segment in the global sports compression clothing market, showing a high growth trend in the latter half of forecast period.
- North America is the largest market for sports compression clothing, and is expected to grow 1.7X by 2029, from 2019.
- Europe sports compression clothing market is expected to present the highest absolute $ opportunity, in comparison with other regions, and is expected to grow 1.8X by 2029 over market value in 2019.
- In terms of product type, shirts account for around 25% value share in sports compression clothing market and are expected to show steady growth rate over the forecast period.
- Online retail accounts for a majority share for sports compression clothing and is expected to show gradual growth over forecast period.
- Sports variety stores are expected to experience positive BPS growth in sports compression clothing market, registering a 1.9X growth during forecast period.
“While East Asia is highly attractive in the long term for sports compression clothing manufacturers, established markets like North America and Europe care presenting high returns for short term investments.”, says the Fact.MR analyst
Segmentation table of the global sports compression clothing market has been provided below on the basis of Product Type, Activity, Sales Channel and Region.
|Product Type||ShirtsPants and ShortsSleevesSocksTopsOthers|
|Activity||CyclingRoad RunningTrail RunningTriathlonOthers|
|Sales Channel||Sports Variety StoreFranchise Sports StoreOnline RetailOthers|
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4445
Key Country-wise Inclusions
• US Sports Compression Clothing Market
• Canada Sports Compression Clothing Market Sales
• Germany Sports Compression Clothing Market Production
• UK Sports Compression Clothing Market Industry
• France Sports Compression Clothing Market
• Spain Sports Compression Clothing Market Supply-Demand
• Italy Sports Compression Clothing Market Outlook
• Russia & CIS Market Analysis
• China Sports Compression Clothing Market Intelligence
• India Sports Compression Clothing Market Demand Assessment
• Japan Sports Compression Clothing Market Supply Assessment
• ASEAN Sports Compression Clothing Market Scenario
• Brazil Sports Compression Clothing Market Sales Analysis
• Mexico Sports Compression Clothing Market Sales Intelligence
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4445
Crucial insights in the Sports Compression Clothing Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Sports Compression Clothing Market Basic overview of the Sports Compression Clothing Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Sports Compression Clothing Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Sports Compression Clothing Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Sports Compression Clothing Market stakeholders.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583