The snow sports accessories market includes the manufacture and sale of different equipment used in snow sports such as skiing and snowboarding. These accessories include, among other things, ski poles, ski helmets, ski goggles, and gloves. The expanding popularity of winter sports, rising consumer interest in outdoor leisure, and the increasing availability of high-quality, specialised equipment are driving the snow sports accessories industry. As more individuals participate in winter sports and invest in high-quality equipment, the market is likely to rise.
The market for snow sports accessories is predicted to expand as demand for snow sports equipment rises and new uses and technology develop. However, variables like as changes in government laws and standards, variations in raw material pricing, and the availability of alternative equipment all have an impact on the market. Aside from classic snow sports accessories, the market is experiencing an increase in the use of novel materials, such as high-performance polymers, as well as the development of new technologies, such as smart wearables and mobile applications for tracking performance and improving safety. These trends are predicted to affect the market for winter sports accessories in the future.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=235
Segmentation of Snow Sports Accessories Industry Research
- By Product Type:
- Backcountry Accessories
- Protection Pads
- By Sales Channel:
- Sport Stores
- Franchised Stores
- Specialty Stores
- By Price Range:
- Super- Premium
- By Demographics:
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
4 Forecast Highlights on Global Snow Sports Accessories Market
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the sunglasses segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 260 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a sluggish CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The sunglasses segment is estimated to account for nearly one-fifth of the revenue share of the product type segment by the year 2017 end and is expected to gain in market share by the year 2022 end.
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the franchised stores segment will reach a value of nearly US$ 237 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a sluggish CAGR growth during the forecast period. The franchised stores segment is estimated to account for more than one-fifth of the revenue share of the channel segment in the year 2017 end and is expected to lose market share by the end of the year 2022.
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the economy segment is slated to reach a value of nearly US$ 467 Mn in 2022. The economy segment is expected to lose some market value by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the North America region in the economy segment.
- Fact.MR forecasts the men snow sports accessories segment to grow from US$ 603 Mn in 2017 to nearly US$ 686 Mn in 2022. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% from 2017 to 2022.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global snow sports accessories market through 2022, which include
- Amer Sports Corporation
- NIKE, Inc.
- Black Diamond, Inc.
- Fischer Sports GmbH
- Head NV
- Lucky Bums
- Olympia Sports Inc.
- Skis Rossignol SAS
- The Burton Corporation.
Readers of the report are expected to know of the following information:
- Which opportunities can be expected to emerge in the global Snow Sports Accessories market over the forecast period of the report?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper growth in the market, limiting its growth trajectory?
- What are the factors that will positively impact growth in the global Snow Sports Accessories market landscape?
Which regions would hold a notable share of the global market and which will be a hotspot of growth opportunities