Sales of snow shoes are estimated to reach US$ 49.8 Million by 2033, as per a recently published Fact.MR report. During the 2023-2033 assessment period, the market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.5%. As a result of innovative designs in combination with a wide range of sizes and shapes, snow shoes are becoming increasingly popular with consumers. In order to reach a larger population of price-sensitive consumers, manufacturers are also introducing snow shoes at lower prices.
In addition, manufacturers of snow shoes are putting lots of emphasis on making their products lighter and easier to wear, which increases accessibility to people. It is anticipated that the aforementioned factors will contribute to the continued growth of the global snowshoe market in the coming years. In order to boost sales of snow shoes, a wide variety of snowshoe sizes and shapes are available in all kinds of stylish designs and are readily available in all sizes and shapes.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –
Moreover, with the advent of travel and vacations, more people are inclined to participate in recreational activities such as skiing, resulting in an increased demand for snow shoes. as a result of snow shoes’ rising appeal in the outdoor recreational sector, which is driving up sales for sports snow shoes. As a way to patrol the wilderness in the winter, military units have used snowshoes during the past few years. Even hiking clubs and explorers used them to chart the rest of North America. A lot of research has been conducted on metal snowshoes over the last few decades to improve their safety and ease of use.
Major snow shoes Service Providers
- Adidas AG
- Reebok International Ltd
- Nike, Inc.
- PUMA SE
- ASICS Corporation
- Burberry Group plc
- Chanel International B.V.
- GV Snowshoes
- Atlas Snowshoe Company
- Skechers U.S.A. Inc.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
Key Segments Profiled in the Snow Shoes Industry Survey
- By Product Type :
- Recreational and Trekking Snowshoes
- Backcountry Snowshoes
- Racing Snowshoes
- By Channel :
- Sports Stores
- Franchised Stores
- Specialty Stores
- By Price Range :
- By Demographics :
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- As of 2023, the snow shoes market is likely to be valued at US$ 26.53 Million
- Sales of snow shoes in online sales channels are projected to grow at a CAGR of 38% between 2023 and 2033.
- With outdoor sports activities on the rise, the snowshoe market in Europe is expected to grow 7.4% CAGR from now until 2023.
- Recreational snowshoes account for over 36% of sales worldwide, making them a significant revenue share contributor to the industry.
- Revenues in North America are anticipated to increase by 48% by 2033.
“Increasing outdoor recreation sports, technological advancements, and increased rentals of snow sports equipment are expected to drive growth in the snow shoe market,” comments an analyst at Fact.MR.
Major players in snowshoes have adopted the strategy of expansion to satisfy the demand for various applications through increased production capacities. Several companies in the snowshoes market are partnering with others in the industry and collaborating with other stakeholders to strengthen their foothold and position in the global snowshoes market.
- Gulmarg Ski Resort hosted a national-level snowshoe tournament today hosted by the Jammu and Kashmir Tourism Departments. Approximately eleven teams from various states of the country participated in the tournament. Teams of ITBP and the Army participated as well. Various winter sports activities are being promoted by the Jammu and Kashmir tourism department. Snow racing, snow cycling, snow rugby, and snow rugby have all been added to the already famous ski and snowboarding.
- Decathlon will now collect and resell used snow boots collected from customers in its second-hand store. Decathlon recognizes that second-hand snowshoes and boots are going to be in high demand during the skiing season. Used snow boots can be exchanged for vouchers at Decathlon stores; even shoes originating from brands not normally offered by the retailer can be exchanged. Depending on the condition of the shoes, consumers can get a different amount for them.
Get Full Access of This Premium Report:
More Valuable Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the snow shoes market, presenting historical demand data (2018-2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023-2033.
The study divulges essential insights into the snow shoes market analysis report by Product Type (Recreational and Trekking Snowshoes, Backcountry Snowshoes, Racing Snowshoes), By Channel (Sports Stores, Franchised Stores, Specialty Stores, Online), by Price Range (Economy, Mid-Range, Premium, Super-Premium), by Demographics (Men, Women, Kids), By Region – Global Forecast 2023-2033.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR :
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E Mail : email@example.com