Shipments of point of care test (POCT) kits are projected to surge at a CAGR of around 7% from 2021 to 2028, as per this new analysis. In 2020, the global point of care diagnostics market stood at US$ 34.1 Bn, and is anticipated to surge to a valuation of US$ 66 Bn by the end of 2028.Increasing popularity of rapid testing kits across the world will drive revenue generation from point of care diagnostics over the coming years.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Point of Care Diagnostics Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7266?PJ
Market Players: –
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Nova Biomedical
- Siemens AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Segments Covered in Point of Care Diagnostics Industry Research
- By Platform:
- Lateral Flow Assays-based POC Tests
- Dipsticks POC
- Microfluidic Point of Care Testing
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Immunoassay Technology
- By Application:
- Glucose Monitoring Products
- Cardiometabolic Monitoring Products
- Infectious Disease Testing Products
- Pregnancy & Fertility Testing Products
- Urinalysis Testing Products
- Cholesterol Testing Products
- Hematology Testing Products
- Drugs-of-abuse Testing Products
- By End User:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Clinics/Physician Offices
- Home Care
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Point of Care Diagnostics Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
Key point of care diagnostic solution providers are focusing on mergers and acquisitions to increase their market presence on a global scale and are also aiming to fast track product development and research with these efforts.
- In September 2021, a next-generation point of care diagnostic solution provider – LumiraDx Limited – announced the completion of a merger agreement that was previously discussed with CA Healthcare Acquisition Corp., which is a special purpose acquisition entity based in the United States.