250 Pages Pigments and Dyes Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
Latest industry survey by Fact MR, predicts Pigments and Dyes sales to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as chemical and materials sales gradually recover post disruptions caused by COVID-19. The report is aimed at furnishing insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also provides recommendations to aid businesses prep for unforeseen challenges.
The market intelligence study therefore includes demographics analysis so market players can plan their product and marketing strategy. It offers sales outlook in 20+ countries. It identifies the most lucrative segments to assist companies in creating winning strategies for future.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6366
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Pigments and Dyes. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Pigments and Dyes across various industries and regions.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Pigments and Dyes. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Pigments and Dyes
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Pigments and Dyes, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Pigments and Dyes.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6366
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By classification, reactive pigments and dyes contributed nearly 60% of total revenue in 2020
- Demand for disperse dyes to increase at above 3% CAGR across the forecast period
- Sales of pigments and dyes across the textile industry constituted over 3/5 of overall share in 2020
- The U.S. to generate high growth opportunities, being valued at above US$ 8 billion in 2020
- China to experience a CAGR of more than 5% until 2031, and be valued at around US$ 8 billion
- India, Australia, and South Korea to jointly account for over US$ 5 billion by 2031
“Extensive development of construction and textile production activities across key emerging economies in Asia is prompting manufacturers to concentrate their operations across the Eastern Hemisphere, generating high growth prospects,”says the Fact.MR analyst.
Prominent pigments and dyes manufacturers are capitalizing on new product launches, strategic mergers & acquisitions, collaborations and extensive R&D spending to introduce new technologies into the mainstream market. Presence of a multitude of players renders the landscape quite fragmented.
- In April 2021, LANXESS AG expanded its unique Trixene Aqua range of water-based blocked isocyanate dispersions. The product family now includes new grades, specifically designed to expand application areas, such as the Trixene Aqua BI 120 and Aqua BI 220.
- In October 2017, Cathay Industries introduced the CATHAYTHERMTM thermostable inorganic color pigments, specifically designed for thermoplastic and thermosetting applications, including plastics, powder coatings and high bake temperatures.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6366
Key Market Segments Covered
- Disperse Dyes and Pigments
- Reactive Dyes and Pigments
- Sulphur Dyes and Pigments
- Other Dyes and Pigments Classifications
- Textile Dyes and Pigments
- Ink & Paint Dyes and Pigments
- Leather Dyes and Pigments
- Paper Dyes and Pigments
How is the Packaging Industry Opening Up Growth Frontiers for Pigments and Dyes?
The global packaging industry is witnessing credible developments, with several manufacturers embracing lightweight and flexible alternatives, most notably paper and paperboard. This is prompting enhanced usage of specialty pigments in paper processing, thus stimulating demand.
The transition towards paper based packaging is enabling companies to fulfill their sustainability commitments, which is being further stimulated by preference for organic and natural pigments and dyes manufactured from renewable sources such as plants.
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Pigments and Dyes Company & brand share analysis: The report offers brand-share analysis on Pigments and Dyes to offer a more in-depth competition deep-dive. This is intended at assisting companies at proactive long-term planning.
- Pigments and Dyes Historical volume analysis: Factors affecting sales in the past are analyzed in detail. The report also offers comparative analysis between growth trajectory exhibited in 2016-2020 and 2021-2031.
- Pigments and Dyes Category & segment level analysis: To offer a comprehensive analysis, the market identifies leading segments and highlights chief factors enabling growth across these categories.
- Pigments and Dyes Consumption by demographics: The demographic analysis is intended at providing recommendations to companies to help them create growth strategies around dynamic consumption patterns.
- Pigments and Dyes Manufacturing trend analysis: Manufacturing trend analysis is the key highlight of the study. It offers vital data on strategies adopted by market players to align their manufacturing strategies as per prevailing market trends.
- Post COVID consumer spending on Pigments and Dyes: The survey offers a chapter dedicated to analyzing post COVID consumer behavior. Changes in their spending pattern are carefully analyzed to offer insights into potential impact on Pigments and Dyes sales.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-demand-for-breast-augmentation-to-account-for-nearly-45-of-autologous-fat-grafting-factmr-301273860.html
More Valuable Insights on Pigments and Dyes
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Pigments and Dyes, Sales and Demand of Pigments and Dyes, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals and Materials Domain:
Bio-succinic Acid Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Surge Suppression IC Market –Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Liquid Propellants Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates