Bentonite is a type of clay that is used for various applications, including in drilling fluids, cat litter, construction, and other industrial uses. The global bentonite market has been growing steadily over the years, driven by increasing demand from end-use industries and the expansion of various applications of bentonite
The Asia Pacific region is the largest market for bentonite, accounting for a significant share of the global market. This is primarily due to the increasing demand for bentonite from countries such as China and India, which are major producers of iron ore pellets, and the growing use of bentonite in the construction industry in the region. Other regions such as North America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa are also expected to witness significant growth in the bentonite market in the coming years.
In summary, the bentonite market is expected to continue growing due to the increasing demand from various end-use industries and expanding applications of bentonite, particularly in emerging economies
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4560
Key Segments of Bentonite Industry Research
- By Product Type :
- By Application :
- Drilling Fluids
- Clarification Agents
- By End-use Industry :
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Key Driving Factors
- Bentonite is increasingly being utilized in skin care applications owing to its impressive absorbing properties.
- Heightened demand for bentonite in the construction industry as a sealing agent is propelling the growth of market.
- High viscosity of bentonite continues to expedite its usage in lubricant applications.
- Bentonite’s nutrient offering and water holding properties are being preferred by farmers to treat soil nutrient deficiency.
- SME’s in emerging economies are receiving greater government incentive thereby favoring the market growth.
Key Companies Profiled
- Clariant AG
- Black Hills Bentonite LLC
- Kutch Minerals
- Mineral Technologies Inc.
- Kemira OYJ
- Ashapura Group of Companies
- Wyo-Ben Inc.
- Delmon Group of Companies
- Halliburton Co.
- Charles B Chrystal Co. Inc.
- Kunimine Industries Co. Ltd.
- Polymer Drilling Systems (PDS) Co. Inc.
There are many regional and international manufacturers in the highly fragmented global bentonite market. Halliburton Co., Mineral Technologies Inc., Clariant AG, Kunimine Industries Co., Kemira OYJ, Kutch Minerals, and Charles B Chrystal Co. Inc. are just a few of the major participants highlighted in this Fact.MR study. Bentonite’s quality and cost continue to be the primary emphasis of industry players. They are working together with top executives from end-use sectors to increase the usage of bentonite until 2027 in order to guarantee long-term gains. For a clear competitive edge, major firms must widen the end-user applications they provide.
More About the Report
This 170-page study offers in-depth commentary on the bentonite market. The study provides compelling insights on the bentonite market on the basis of product type (sodium and calcium), application (drilling fluid, clarification agents, sealant, absorbent, and binder), and end-use industry (pharmaceuticals, construction, foundry, oil, and food) across seven regions (North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Middle East & Africa, Japan).
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583