Market analysis of sensory additives by product type (flavors, colors and textures) by nature (natural and synthetic) by form (liquid, powder, gel and paste) by solubility (water soluble, fat dispersible and oil soluble) by use final industry and region – Global Insights from 2022 to 2032
The global sensory additives market is currently valued at $23.4 billion and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.4% to reach $36 billion by the end of 2032.
Sales of sensory additives will account for more than 20% of the global food additives market share over the next ten years.
Download a free sample copy of this report:
There are exciting opportunities for innovation in the field of sensory additives, such as flavour, color and texture, due to the growing trend of using exotic flavors and colors in food products. The development and use of techniques such as solid-liquid extraction, supercritical fluid extraction by flavor manufacturers with the aim of retaining the inherent taste is expected to further contribute to the market expansion.
- In August 2021 , GNT Group introduced turmeric and spirulina colored foods to target the market for affordable, clean and green food components.
- In July 2021 , Sensient Technologies acquired the assets of Flavor Solutions, Inc. With this acquisition, the company will be able to expand its portfolio of flavors and key technologies, which will help it not only grow in the market, but also to provide consumers with better service in the future.
Main companies profiled:
- CHR Hansen Holding A/S
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- D D Williamson & Co., Inc.
- Naturex SA
- Fiorio Colors SRL
Segmentation of industrial research on sensory additives
- By product type:
- Flavorings (excluding sweeteners)
- From nature :
- By module:
- By solubility:
- Soluble in water
- Dispersible in fats
- Soluble in oil
Questionnaire Answers in Sensory Additives Market Report Include:
- How has the sensory additives market grown?
- What is the present and future prospect of global sensory additives on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for sensory additives?
- Why is the consumption of sensory additives higher in the region?
- In which year is the segment expected to surpass the segment?
What sets the Fact.MR report apart from others?
- Fact.MR follows a six-point mechanism known as EVOLVE (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.) . The report has been specially created to assess the impact of COVID-19 on the Sensory Additives market. This mechanism focuses on almost all factors in a definite way to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every little aspect that can prove to be a growth driver for the Sensory Additives market, thereby making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: Authors involved in the research activities have visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that key market stakeholders have an overview and help them take certain steps to ensure continued growth during the forecast period.
- Overcoming: The report examines the points that can prove to be an Achilles heel for the Sensory Additives market and helps in making strategies to overcome the obstacles that can hinder the growth of the Sensory Additives market.
- Leverage: The sensory additives market can leverage certain aspects that can prove to be beneficial for increasing the growth rate. Fact.MR covers all points that key stakeholders can leverage.
- Verification: Research is carried out systematically to ensure validation of all aspects covered in the report. All points are double checked and verified thoroughly to avoid defects and false information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholders in eradicating all the hurdles standing between the growth rate and sensory additives market.