The increased demand for personal care products post-pandemic in the aftermath of hygiene maintenance is predicted to cause the market for personal care and cosmetic preservatives to reach a value of around US$ 408.6 million globally in 2023. By the conclusion of the forecast period, the market is expected to rise at a noteworthy growth rate of 5.8%.
Chemical additives known as preservatives extend the shelf life of cosmetic compositions and shield them from microbial degradation. Because they can prevent hazardous chemical changes in cosmetic formulations and reduce spoilage, personal care, and cosmetic preservatives are becoming more and more common in the pharmaceutical and personal care industries.
Download a sample copy of this report:-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4638?PJ
The examiners have used various extensive, eye-catching business knowledge tools to bring together realities, figures, and market information to estimate and forecast earnings in the market.
Key partners in the market, including industry players, policymakers, and funders in different countries, have consistently realigned their systems and ways of dealing with it to take advantage of new open doors. Many have recently updated their procedures to remain coordinated in the face of the general disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Segments Covered in the Personal Care and Cosmetic Preservatives Industry Survey
- By source
- Natural body care and cosmetic preservatives
- Synthetic personal care and cosmetic preservatives
- By chemical type
- benzoic acid
- benzyl alcohol
- ethyl lauroyl arginate
- through application
- rinse off
- hair conditioner
- body wash
- liquid soaps
- creams and lotions
- color cosmetics
- hair gels and mousses
- Leave-in conditioner
Regional analysis included
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific ex Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN countries, rest of APEJ)