Ice hockey equipment is anticipated to have a market value of US$ 996.1 million in 2022 and US$ 1,844 million by the end of 2032, growing at a CAGR of 6.4%. The most popular pieces of ice hockey equipment, ice hockey sticks, and helmets are expected to account for more than 60% of market growth over the course of the projected period.
The offer in this section includes a variety of opportunities, such as the ability to manufacture goods and provide retail, wholesale, and exhibiting services. The researchers at Fact.MR has used extensive rounds of both necessary and optional research to arrive at various estimations and projections for the global and regional demand for ice hockey equipment. and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=234?PJ
Market Players: –
- Bauer Hockey Inc.
- Sports Maska Inc./CCM Hockey
- Adidas AG
- Warrior Sports Inc.
- True Hockey
- Easton Hockey
- Garf Skates AG
- Sher-Wood Hockey Inc.
- K1 Sportswear
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Segmentation of Ice Hockey Equipment Industry Research
- By Equipment Type :
- Ice Skates
- Shoulder Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Shin Guards
- Hockey Pants
- By Buyer Type :
- By Sales Channel :
- Independent Sports Outlet
- Franchised Sports Outlet
- Ice Hockey Product Stores
- Modem Trade Channels
- Online Sales Channel
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Ice Hockey Equipment Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Ice Hockey Equipment Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Ice Hockey Equipment Market
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
Prominent ice hockey equipment manufacturers are Bauer Hockey Inc., Sports Maska Inc./CCM Hockey, Adidas AG, Warrior Sports Inc., True Hockey, Easton Hockey, Garf Skates AG, Sher-Wood Hockey Inc., STX, K1 Sportswear.
Due to the presence of various international and regional competitors, the market for ice hockey equipment is quite competitive. To support their position, key firms use a variety of techniques, including product portfolio growth and collaborations with regional sports academy. Customization of equipment to fit the team goals has accelerated B2B sales for the manufacturers.
- In Oct 2022, The Professional Women’s Hockey Players Association (PWHPA) has appointed CCM Hockey, a renowned designer and producer of hockey equipment, as the organization’s official equipment sponsor for the next season.
- In Aug 2021, The well-known sports firm ProSharp was acquired by Bauer Hockey LLC,. The objective of this acquisition is to develop the company’s operations by adapting to changing consumer demands by providing bespoke skate fitting.