The dental laboratories market revenues were estimated at US$ 29.6 Bn in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2022-2032, according to a recently published Fact.MR report. By the end of 2032, the market is expected to reach US$ 53.7 Bn. With a projected CAGR of over 6%, the market for dental lasers is projected to garner an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 2.8 Bn during 2022 – 2032.
Rising prevalence of newer dental diseases, existing awareness of manufacturers towards the adoption of advanced techniques, technological advancements withinside the medical devices, and incurring expenditure on the healthcare infrastructure are the vital factors for the progression of dental lasers market. Dental lasers are the advanced dental generation which is mostly used for precision and accuracy in dental procedures. They are medical devices or gadgets that project non-stop mild beam which in turn assists in performing the operations with more efficiency. Upgradation of the technology is one of the vital factors fostering the increase of dental lasers market.
Request Sample for Analysis: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7183
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global dental laboratories market is expected to reach a market size of US$ 53.7 Bn by 2032.
- With US$ 3.4 Bn, S. is projected to stand as the highest contributor to global dental laboratories revenue in 2022.
- In terms of application, revenue through dental radiology equipment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% in the coming years.
- Among types, revenue through Orthodontic type dental laboratory is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6%
Market Segments Covered in Dental Laboratories Industry Analysis
- By Type :
- Oral care
- By Application :
- Dental Radiology Equipment
- Dental Lasers
- Systems & Parts
- Laboratory Machines
- Hygiene Maintenance Device
- Other Equipment Types
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Full Access of this report is Available at : https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7183
Companies in dental laboratories market compete on the basis of their new initiative of product improvement as well as supply chain partnerships. A variety of strategies are being employed by companies to remain competitive.
- In 2022, Nexa3D, a manufacturer of ultrafast resin 3D printers, revealed that it will enter into a reseller partnership with Nowak Dental Supplies, Inc. Nowak Dental Supplies will offer Nexa3D’s dental portfolio, listed as post-processing xWASH and xCURE systems, NXD 200 dental 3D printer, NexaX software, as well as its Keystone validated dental 3D printing materials.
- In 2021, 3M launched a small incubator Attest Mini Auto-reader 490M, which is designed to provide sterilization tracking in 24 minutes, from either home or office. This will eradicate mailing spore checks and receiving faxed results.
- In July 2018, National Dentex Corporation announced its partnership with Carbon. The partnership is a multi-year agreement targeted to help NDX’s labs add technological advancement through Carbon’s dental solution.