Global sales of compressed air dryers are estimated at US$ 3.5 Bn in 2022. Expanding at a CAGR of 6.5%, the global compressed air dryer market is slated to surpass a valuation of US$ 6.6 Bn by the end of 2032.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Compressed Air Dryer Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3898?PJ
Market Players: –
- Anest Iwata Corporation
- Atlas Copco
- Gardner Denver Inc
- Hitachi, Ltd
- Kaeser Kompressoren
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
The examiners have utilized various vast conspicuous business knowledge devices to unite realities, figures, and market information into income assessments and projections in the Market.
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Segments of Compressed Air Dryer Industry Research
- By Type:
- Refrigerated Dryers
- Non-Cycling Refrigerant Dryers
- Cycling Refrigerant Dryers
- Desiccant / Adsorption Dryer / Regenerative Dryers
- Heatless Air Dryer
- Heated Air Dryer
- Heat of Compression
- Chemical Air Dryers
- Membrane Air Dryers
- Refrigerated Dryers
- By Application Sector:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- Food & Beverages
- Industrial Machinery
- Heavy Machinery & Equipment
- Precision Machinery
- Oil & Gas
- Paper & Pulp
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Power & Utility
- By Capacity:
- <500 m3/hr
- 500-2,000 m3/hr
- >10,000 m3/hr
- By Region:
- North America Compressed Air Dryer Market
- Latin America Compressed Air Dryer Market
- Europe Compressed Air Dryer Market
- East Asia Compressed Air Dryer Market
- South Asia & Oceania Compressed Air Dryer Market
- MEA Compressed Air Dryer Market
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Compressed Air Dryer Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Compressed Air Dryer Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Compressed Air Dryer Market
What’s Majorly Giving Impetus to Demand for Compressed Air Dryers?
“Growing Industrialization across Regions to Drive Product Demand”
Rising industrialization will provide a lucrative avenue for the utilization of compressed air dryers in various industries such as automotive, aerospace/defense, chemicals & petrochemicals, oil & gas, power & utility, and other end-use verticals. These dryers prevent hydrates and scale formation in air compressors by eliminating vapor content. This scenario is likely to generate ample opportunities for compressed air dryer suppliers across the world.
Moreover, increasing application in various end-use verticals is likely to surge product penetration in manufacturing facilities. In addition, compressed air dryers are associated with various benefits; they improve the lifespan of air compressors by eliminating the risk of corrosion, scale, and hydrate formation.
European Union industrial production witnessed a rise of 3% in October 2021 as compared to October 2020. Such trends are set to surge demand for compressed air dryers by 2.5X over the forecast period. A similar trend of industrialization growth can be observed across North America, East Asia, and South Asia & Oceania, which is likely to drive demand for compressed air dryers across these regions.