The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a great extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a tremendous impact has been witnessed on the entire process from the field to the consumer. The restrictions in the movement of workers, closure of food production facilities, and changes in consumer demand have put excessive pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Frozen Doughnuts. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Frozen Doughnuts Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=260
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Frozen Doughnuts market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Frozen Doughnuts
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Frozen Doughnuts, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Frozen Doughnuts Market.
Although frozen bakery products can be convenient and taste good. Many of these products have limited shelf-life due to the microbiological spoilage by yeast, molds, and bacteria. Moreover, many frozen bakery products have also been said to cause foodborne diseases such as Listeria monoctyogenes, Bacillus cereus and Salmonella spp.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=260
With the rise in health conscious customers, the consumption of frozen bakery products is diminishing as these products contain twice the number of calories. Containing a large amount of sugar and fats, customers are avoiding frozen bakery products like cakes, pastries, etc. Children have a stronger preference for sugar as compared to adults. Hence, the increased risk of childhood obesity is driving down the demand for frozen bakery products, as parents are selecting more healthy options like fresh fruits and vegetables.
However, companies and bakeries are moving towards producing fat-free and low-fat frozen bakery products. In order to respond to changing consumption patterns, new products are being introduced to including natural sweeteners, organic ingredients to meet the customer demand for a healthier lifestyle.
According to the latest report by Fact.MR, the global frozen bakery products market is expected to witness sluggish growth, registering 3.1% CAGR between 2017 and 2022. Owing to the lack of proper cooling facilities and refrigerated display cases frozen bakery products get spoiled very fast. Moreover, frozen bakery products are subject to microbiological, chemical and physical spoilage, this limits the shelf-life of these products. This can result in foodborne diseases. Following are the few insights on the future of frozen bakery products market.
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Frozen Bakery Products Market
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to remain dominant in the global frozen bakery products market. The market is expected to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 1,000 million between 2017 and 2022.
- Frozen bakery products market in Japan is anticipated to grow at a faster phase compared to the developed regions such as Europe and North America.
- Pizza crust as a product is expected to reach nearly US$ 4,500 million revenues by the end of 2022. Owing to the consumption habits in developed countries, the pizza crust is witnessing a growth in the market. Meanwhile, bread as a frozen bakery product is anticipated to the second largest product.
- Compared to various sales channels in frozen bakery products, Modern trade is anticipated to be the largest sales channel. Towards the end of 2017, Modern trade sales channel is expected to account for nearly one-third of the revenue share. Meanwhile, sales of frozen bakery products will be the lowest through convenience stores.
- Fresh frozen bakery products on basis of sales format are expected to reach nearly US$ 14,800 million revenues by the end of 2022. It is also projected to account for nearly two-third revenue share by the end of 2017.
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for frozen bakery products, which will remain active through 2022. These include companies such as Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Aryzta AG, Lantmannen Unibake International, Europastry, S.A., General Mills Inc., Kellogg Company, Conagra Brands, Inc., Premier Foods plc, Associated British Foods plc, Vandemoortele NV, Barilla Holdings Spa, General Mills, Inc., Europastry, S.A., Cole’s Quality Foods, Inc., General Waffel Manufactory, Bridgford Foods Corporation, Flowers Foods, American Desserts, Alpha Baking Company Inc., and Cargill Incorporated.
|Product Type||BreadRollsPancakesMuffinsPound CakesPizza CrustDonutsPastries|
|Sales Channel||Modern TradeTraditional Grocery StoreConvenience StoresOnline ChannelsDirect SalesOther Retail Formats|
|Sales Format||FreshPre-Packed BakedPre-Packed Part-Baked|
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/260
Key Question answered in the survey of Frozen Doughnuts market report:
- Sales and Demand of Frozen Doughnuts
- Growth of Frozen Doughnuts Market
- Market Analysis of Frozen Doughnuts
- Market Insights of Frozen Doughnuts
- Key Drivers Impacting the Frozen Doughnuts market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Frozen Doughnuts market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Frozen Doughnuts
More Valuable Insights on Frozen Doughnuts Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Frozen Doughnuts, Sales and Demand of Frozen Doughnuts, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages:
Protein Ice Cream Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Coffee Fruit Extract Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Chewable Coffee Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583