In 2020, the artificial saliva market had a total revenue of US$667.9 Mn. By 2026, the market is anticipated to have grown at a CAGR of 13.3%, valuing itself at US$ 1.4 billion. Artificial saliva is a substitute for natural saliva that partially hydrates and nourishes the mouth while also forming a shield to lessen the risk of mechanical harm brought on by long-term dry mouth.
Oral sprays and gels can keep the mouth moist for up to two hours, but many users discover that they need to use them more frequently to keep their mouths moist, which can interfere with daily activities and a restful night’s sleep. However, because oral gels and liquids are so easy to use, artificial saliva is becoming more and more popular all over the world. Increased use of oral sprays, gels, and liquids as well as the prevalence of dry mouth syndrome and dysphagia are all factors that are fueling market expansion.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7297
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global artificial saliva market to reach US$ 1.4 Bn valuation by 2026.
- Oral sprays expected to reach around US$ 579.2 Mn by 2026-end.
- Oral solutions projected to record 12.6% CAGR from 2021 to 2026
- Market in Europe to record 9.6% CAGR over forecast period (2022-2026).
Key Segments Covered in Artificial Saliva Industry Research
- Artificial Saliva Market by Product :
- Oral Sprays
- Oral Solutions
- Oral Liquids
- Artificial Saliva Market by Age Group :
- Artificial Saliva Market by Distribution Channel :
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Mail Order Pharmacies
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Artificial Saliva Treatment Market by Region :
- North America Artificial Saliva Market
- Europe Artificial Saliva Market
- Asia Pacific Artificial Saliva Market
- Latin America Artificial Saliva Market
- MEA Artificial Saliva Market
To expand their regional presence, key manufacturers of artificial saliva are focused on expanding their product portfolios, acquiring developing players, and entering into distribution agreements. Due to increased demand for artificial saliva products, key providers are concentrating on diversifying their portfolios to survive in this environment.
Major players are focusing on acquiring new businesses and launching programs to raise awareness about dry mouth conditions. Customers are more likely to buy products from well-known companies, and thus, key players are working on strengthening their brands.
- In September 2021, ICPA Health Products (ICPA) launched Wet Mouth, a saliva alternative for people who suffer from xerostomia and dysphagia.
Key Companies Profiled
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Cipla Ltd.
- Mission Pharmacal Company
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- ICPA Health Pvt. Ltd.
- Forward Science
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Midatech Pharma PLC
- Perrigo Company PLC
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global artificial saliva market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2026.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product (oral sprays, oral solutions, oral liquids, gels, and powders), age group (adults and paediatrics), and distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, mail order pharmacies, and hypermarkets and supermarkets), across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).