Dust suppressants are chemical solutions or compounds used to manage and minimise the quantity of dust produced by various surfaces such as roadways, mining sites, and building sites. These items assist to lower health risks, enhance air quality, and lessen environmental impact.Due to increased demand for dust control solutions in different industries such as mining, construction, and transportation, the worldwide dust suppressants market is likely to rise considerably in the coming years. Rising worries about worker health and safety, as well as the impact of dust on the environment, are further driving market expansion.
The market is divided into three sections: type, application, and region. Chemical dust suppressants, water-based dust suppressants, and other types are included in this category. Mining, construction, oil & gas, and other industries are among those represented in the application category. Because of the existence of established mining and construction sectors, as well as rigorous air quality and worker safety laws, North America is now the largest market for dust suppressants. Due to increased building activity, infrastructure development, and increased awareness of dust control, the Asia-Pacific region is predicted to see the fastest growth rate throughout the projection period.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6338
Key Market Segments Covered
- Wet Dust Suppressants
- Dry Dust Suppressants
- Hygroscopic Dust Suppressants
- Calcium Chloride
- Magnesium Chloride
- Blend of Calcium and Magnesium Chloride
- Adhesive Dust Suppressants
- Calcium Lignosulfonate
- Petroleum Emulsion Dust Suppressants
- Polymer Emulsion Dust Suppressants
- Electro-Chemical Dust Suppressants
By End-Use Industry
- Dust Suppressants for Mining
- Dust Suppressants for Construction Sites
- Dust Suppressants for Food & Beverages
- Dust Suppressants for Oil & Gas Industry
- Dust Suppressants for Thermal Power
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South & West Asia
Key Takeaways from Study
- The dust suppressants market is anticipated to add 1.7 X value by 2031.
- Wet dust suppressants capture a major chunk, equivalent to more than three-fourth of the global market share, and are set to create an absolute $ opportunity of close to US$ 5 Bn over 2021-2031.
- Among the end-use industries, the mining sector has been the fastest-growing segment, owing to rise of mining output globally over the past decade.
- North America is set to dominate market revenue in 2021, but is expected to lose 300 BPS by 2031.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for dust suppressants was hit in 2020, which saw a decline of 2% over the 2nd and 3rd quarters of the year.
Key Companies Profiled
- Alumichem A/S
- Arclin Inc.
- Cypher Environmental
- Dust-A-Side Australia Pty Ltd
- Dustech LLC
- Evergreen Solutions
- International Chemical Group
- Quarry Mining
- Spraying Systems Co.