The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Basketball Shoes market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Basketball Shoes
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Basketball Shoes. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Basketball Shoes Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=215
Manufacturers adopt various strategies like mergers & collaboration, endorsement programs, new product launches, expansion of distribution channel across the globe etc. to maintain a prominent position. They focus on expanding their product portfolio by tremendously investing in R&D sector as well as providing discounts on their manufactured products. Following such marketing strategies will enable them to enjoy significant growth opportunities in the assessment period.
- In Feb 2021, Reebok announced a partnership with Montreal based Dime to launch low cut basketball shoes under the name of Dime x Reebok BB4000.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=215
Segmentation of Basketball Shoes Industry Research
- By Shoes Type :
- High Tops
- Mid Tops
- Low Tops
- By Closure Type :
- By Buyer Type :
- By Sales Channel :
- Independent Sports Outlet
- Franchised Sports Outlet
- Modern Trade Channels
- Direct to Customer Brand Outlet
- Direct to Customer Online Channel
- Direct to Customer Institutional Channel
- Third Party Online Channel
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Key Companies Profiled
- Adidas AG
- NIKE, Inc.
- Peak Sports USA
- PUMA SE
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd
- Li Ning Co. Ltd
- Under Armour Inc.
- Reebok International Ltd.
- Xtep International Holdings Limited.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/215
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Basketball Shoes Market
- High tops segment by shoes type is expected to grow at a higher growth rate as compared to other segments and is poised to continue showing its dominance throughout the period of forecast. The segment growth is mainly due to its foot friendliness and support while playing. The high tops segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% throughout the period of forecast
- The medium tops and low tops segments are expected to grow at a similar pace during the period of 2017 to 2022. The medium tops segment, however, has a higher market share than the low tops segment, and reflects a market share of 32.4%. Both are expected to lose BPS by the end of 2022
- Laces segment is expected to dominate the global market by closure type. The segment is poised to grow at a higher growth rate comparatively, and reflects a market share of 57.1%. the straps segment follows laces segment and is second from top with respect to growth rate and market share
- North America region dominates the global market by region and has a higher market attractiveness index. It is considered to be the most lucrative region growing at a higher growth rate and registering a CAGR of 2.7% as compared to other regions. Basketball as a recreational game and as career is rising in this region, with bath professionals and amateurs opting for the game and also the basketball accessories, thereby raising the consumption bar of basketball shoes in this region
- The individual segment by buyer type is fastest growing segment compared to institutional and promotional segments by buyer type. The individual segment shoes higher market share by dominating the market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% throughout the period of forecast. It is also expected to gain a high BPS by the end of 2022
- Third party online channel segment dominates the global basketball shoes market by sales channel. It also shows a comparatively higher growth rate and anticipated to reflect a CAGR of 3.4% throughout the period of forecast of 2017 to 2022. Following this segment, the direct consumer brand outlet segment also shows potential and grows at a reasonably well growth rate during the forecast period
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for basketball shoes, which would remain active through 2022. These include companies like Xtep International Holdings Limited, Amer Sports Corporation, Reebok International Ltd., Under Armour, Inc., Li Ning Co., Ltd ANTA Sports Products Ltd, PUMA SE, Peak Sports USA, NIKE, Inc., and Adidas AG.
For More Insight- https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2022/07/14/2479867/0/en/Ability-of-Wound-Healing-Films-to-Protect-from-External-Bacteria-Liquid-Driving-their-Popularity-Evaluates-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.