With rise in swimming activities across the world, demand for women’s swimwear has seen steady increase over the past decade. High demand for polyester and nylon swimsuits, especially tank suits, is aiding market growth. As per Fact.MR analysis, the global women’s swimwear market is forecast to expand at over 3% CAGR through 2031.
According to a report published by the World Health Organization in February 2020, an estimated 320,000 people died from drowning in 2016, making drowning a major public health problem, worldwide, while in 2015, injuries accounted for over 9% of total global morbidity. As more people are becoming aware of such risks of not knowing swimming, they are getting inclined to adopt it as a basic life-saving skill. Also, various campaigns and initiatives for spreading awareness regarding the benefits of swimming are working in favor of manufacturers. For instance, in America, a new ‘Red Cross Campaign’ was launched by America Red Cross in 2020 in order to reduce drowning rates by 50% in 50 cities over the next 3 to 5 years.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=210
Women’s Swimwear Market Segmentation by Category
- One-piece Swimsuits
- Tank Suits
- Sling Bikinis
- Pretzel Suit s
- Two-piece Swimsuits
- Knee Skin
- Body Skin
- Low-price Swimwear
- Mid-price Swimwear
- Premium-price Swimwear
- Online Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Monobrands Stores
- Sports Outlets
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=210
Key Takeaways from Women’s Swimwear Market Study
- Tank suits to remain the most sought-after type over the forecast period, with nearly one-fourth market share.
- Polyester, followed by nylon, are the most widely-used fabric types, for manufacturing swimwear, accounting for two-third total production.
- Mid-price women’s swimwear to exhibit hegemony throughout the forecast period, commanding nearly half of overall demand.
- Sport outlets will maintain the lead among the distribution channels, at over 40% market share.
- The United States holds nearly 90% of the market share of the world’s second-largest market – North America.
- Germany remains the epicentre of the world’s largest market for women’s swimwear – Europe, with a market share of more than 32%.
- Japan and South Korea remains lucrative for manufacturers.
- Some of the other countries performing well in the global women’s swimwear market are Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, and China.
“As swimming activities are gaining traction, demand for women’s swimwear is seeing an upward trend. A report published by the National Library of Medicine indicates almost equal participation of men and women in national and international swimming competition. While this signifies growing number of women swimmers, manufacturers are developing a wide range of women’s swimwear in order to capitalize on the growing opportunities in this space,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Question answered in the survey of Womens Swimwear market report:
- Sales and Demand of Womens Swimwear
- Growth of Womens Swimwear Market
- Market Analysis of Womens Swimwear
- Market Insights of Womens Swimwear
- Key Drivers Impacting the Womens Swimwear market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Womens Swimwear market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Womens Swimwear
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/210
Rise in Swimming Activities Boosting Growth
Rise participation of women in swimming is substantially bolstering the growth of the women’s swimwear market. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), drowning ranks fifth among the leading causes of unintentional death in the United States. In order to spread awareness regarding this and prevent such incidents, CDC has taken up various initiatives. As per its research, younger adults reported greater swimming ability than older adults, while self-reported ability increased with level of education. CDC has also published multiple reports to discuss risk factors of not knowing swimming and prevention of unintentional drowning. Such activities are leading to increased demand for women’s swimwear.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.einpresswire.com/article/556693095/advancements-in-the-technology-of-avionics-propels-the-business-aircraft-manufacturing-industry
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583