The global COVID-19 pandemic has turned several industries upside down by causing disruptions in their daily operations and limiting the supply of raw materials, hampering production and growth. The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps Market across various industries and regions.
The vacuum pumps market has likely to garner a market value of US$ 719.09 Mn in 2022, anticipated to register a positive CAGR of 7% in the forecast period 2022-2032 and reach a value of US$ 1,415 Mn.
|Expected Market Value in 2022||US$ 719.09 Mn|
|Projected Market Value in 2032||US$ 1,415 Mn|
|Global Growth Rate (2022-2032)||7% CAGR|
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps Market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4889
Key Market Segments Covered in the Vacuum Pumps Industry Report
- By Pump Type
- Positive Displacement Vacuum Pumps
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
- Rotary Screw Pumps
- Rotary Root Pumps
- Dry Vacuum Pumps
- Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps
- Dry Scroll Vacuum Pumps
- Dry Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps
- Dry Clan & Hook Pumps
- Centrifugal Vacuum Pumps
- Momentum Transfer Vacuum Pumps
- Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
- Turbo Molecular Vacuum Pumps
- Regenerative Application Vacuum Pumps
- Positive Displacement Vacuum Pumps
- By Lubrication
- Dry Vacuum Pumps
- Wet Vacuum Pumps
- By Application
- Vacuum Pumps for Assembly
- Vacuum Pumps for Conveying
- Vacuum Pumps for Dehydration/Drying
- Vacuum Pumps for Engine Testing
- Vacuum Pumps for Evaporation & Distillation
- Vacuum Pumps for Filling
- Vacuum Pumps for Holding/Chucking
- Vacuum Pumps for Manufacturing
- Vacuum Pumps for Material Handling
- Vacuum Pumps for Thermoforming
- Vacuum Pumps for Other Applications
- By Mechanism
- Gas Transfer Vacuum Pump
- Gas Binding Vacuum Pump
- By Pressure
- Rough Vacuum Pumps (10.3 mbar-1 mbar)
- Medium Vacuum (Pumps 1 mbar-10-3 mbar)
- High Vacuum Pumps (10-3mbar-10-7 mbar)
- Ultra-High Vacuum Pumps (10-7 mbar-10-12 mbar)
- Extreme High Vacuum Pumps (less than 10-12 mbar)
- By Flow
- Vacuum Pumps Upto 85 ACFM
- Vacuum Pumps Upto 150 ACFM
- Vacuum Pumps Upto 550 ACFM
- Vacuum Pumps Upto 1500 ACFM
- Vacuum Pumps Upto 4500 ACFM
- Vacuum Pumps Upto 8500 ACFM
- Vacuum Pumps Upto 15000 ACFM
- Vacuum Pumps Upto 17000 ACFM
- By End Use Vertical
- Vacuum Pumps for Aerospace & Defense
- Vacuum Pumps for Automotive
- Vacuum Pumps for Chemical & Petrochemical
- Vacuum Pumps for Electronics & Semiconductors
- Vacuum Pumps for Food & Beverage
- Vacuum Pumps for Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Vacuum Pumps for Mining & Construction
- Vacuum Pumps for Oil & Gas
- Vacuum Pumps for Packing
- Vacuum Pumps for Power Generation
- Vacuum Pumps for Other End User Verticals
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4889
The market is moderately fragmented in terms of the supply pie. Key players such as Atlas Copco, Gardner Denver, and Edwards (Atlas Copco) hold a majority of the market share and are key price controllers in the vacuum pump landscape.
- In January 2022, Atlas Copco completed the acquisition of HHV Pumps Pvt. Ltd. The manufacturer specializes in the design and fabrication of vacuum pumps and systems used in a variety of industrial applications.
- In August 2021, EDS introduced a new benchmark in the dry screw vacuum pump market. Designed for the most difficult chemical and industrial installations. With contaminant handling capabilities that are second-to-none even in harsh chemical and industrial environments, the EDS range is available in both air and water-cooled versions. A combination of simplicity, ease of maintenance, and high speed make the EDS range the perfect solution for harsh industrial and chemical applications.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4889
Key Takeaways from Study
- The global vacuum pump market is anticipated to add 1.7X value by 2030 as compared to 2020.
- Dry vacuum pump capture a major chunk of the market, equivalent to four-fifth of the global market share, and are set to create an absolute opportunity of more than US$ 1.2 Bn by 2030.
- Electronics and semiconductors is the fastest growing segment in the market, owing to shift towards renewable sources of energy and technology across the globe, especially in East Asia, to launch and manufacture smart 5G-enabled devices.
- Europe will continue to dominate the market revenue in 2021, and is expected to gain 38.4 BPS in its market share by 2030 over 2020.
- Engine testing application is anticipated to gain around 156 BPS over the forecast period of 2020-2030
- The use of vacuum pumps in manufacturing applications is anticipated to lose around 139 BPS by 2030.
- By mechanism, gas transfer vacuum pumps hold a lion’s share of the market, estimated to increase to around 58% by 2030.
- The U.S. market as well as the one in Germany is projected to expand at a CAGR of more than 6%, while that in China is pegged at close to 8% CAGR through 2030.
- COVID-19 hit the market hard, with a growth rate of -7.9% in 2020. However, 2021 looks better, with an expected growth rate of over 5%.
“Ascending demand from the electronics and semiconductor industry is expected to boost consumption of vacuum pumps throughout the forecast period,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
For More Insight https://sygris.com/2022/07/18/previsiones-para-el-mercado-low-code/
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583