The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a great extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a tremendous impact has been witnessed on the entire process from the field to the consumer. The restrictions in the movement of workers, closure of food production facilities, and changes in consumer demand have put excessive pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Synthetic Cannabinoids. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Synthetic Cannabinoids Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4156
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Synthetic Cannabinoids market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Synthetic Cannabinoids
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Synthetic Cannabinoids, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Synthetic Cannabinoids Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4156
Synthetic Cannabinoids Market: Segmentation
FactMR’s study has done the segmentation of synthetic cannabinoids market on the basis of type, and region.
- Synthetic Cannabinoids
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4156
Key Takeaways of Global Synthetic Cannabinoids Market
- Dronabinol type of synthetic cannabinoid accounts for more than 90% market share and is expected to witness a rising growth curve in synthetic cannabinoids owing to novel usage of drugs in several experimental therapies such as arthritis and cancer
- Nabilone showcases a marginal contribution to global synthetic cannabinoids market and is projected to grow 4.5X over period of forecast 2019 – 2029, due to increased legal and pharmaceutical usage in United States, Canada and Europe.
- North America synthetic cannabinoids market is projected to hold around two third of market share. However, Asia Pacific and Latin America are projected to grow at a higher CAGR than the global average.
- Europe synthetic cannabinoids market is the second largest market and is anticipated to hold around 20% market share in terms of value and likely to gain 180 BPS over forecast period 2019 – 2029.
Positive Investment Flows to Expand Product Portfolio and Research & Development Initiatives of Stakeholders
A positive flow of investments from pharmaceutical giants is likely to propel the development of synthetic cannabinoids and compounds. For instance, in year 2019, Ginkgo Bioworks, Inc. raised funds of more than US$$ 350 Mn through investments from several investors for the development of synthetic cannabinoids. This has helped them increase production capacity.
Market leaders in synthetic cannabinoids such as Noramco, Inc. CannBioRx Life Sciences, Hyasynth Biologicals, Inc. etc are developing synthetic cannabinoids through novel techniques of synthesis. Moreover, these companies are shifting their focus on research and development of molecules through development of strains of microbes and yeast for biosynthesis of synthetic cannabinoid.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-https://www.einpresswire.com/article/556952826/why-is-the-japan-an-opportunistic-cellulose-automotive-air-filter-landscape-report-fact-mr
Key Question answered in the survey of Synthetic Cannabinoids market report:
- Sales and Demand of Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Growth of Synthetic Cannabinoids Market
- Market Analysis of Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Market Insights of Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Key Drivers Impacting the Synthetic Cannabinoids market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Synthetic Cannabinoids market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Synthetic Cannabinoids
More Valuable Insights on Synthetic Cannabinoids Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Synthetic Cannabinoids, Sales and Demand of Synthetic Cannabinoids, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages:
Protein Ice Cream Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Coffee Fruit Extract Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Chewable Coffee Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates