Sugar-based surfactants are surface active agents with sugar groups in their structure. They are usually derived from sugar raw materials (cellulosic sugar or glucose) and find usage in myriad applications.
Rising adoption of sugar-based surfactants across various industries, including homecare, personal care & cosmetics, agricultural chemicals, and pharmaceuticals is providing impetus to the sales. Similarly, rapid shift towards bio-based/ natural surfactants is encouraging the adoption of sugar-based surfactants and this trend is likely to continue during the forecast period.
For more insights into the Market, Get a Sample of this Report! – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7505
Over the years, sugar-based surfactants have become ideal alternatives to synthetic ones on account of their low toxicity and biodegradable properties. They are being increasingly used in homecare products, cosmetics and industrial cleaners. Increasing consumer spending on these products will eventually expand the sugar-based surfactants market size during the forecast period.
As per Fact.MR, demand for sugar-based surfactants will continue to remain high in homecare products segment due to increasing usage in products such as toothpaste, detergents, and in-home cleaners. The segment is set to expand at 6.5% CAGR throughout the forecast period.
Regionally, Asia pacific will emerge as the fastest growing market for sugar-based surfactants during the forecast period. Fact.MR predicts Asia Pacific market to grow at a healthy CAGR of 7.3% between 2022 and 2032, totaling a valuation of over 2.5 Bn by 2032.
Factors such as rising preference for natural products, growing presence of leading sugar-based surfactants manufacturers in countries such as China and India, and expansion of personal care and cosmetic industry are spurring the growth in Asia Pacific market.
- By applications, homecare products segment is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 4 Bn by 2032.
- Based on type, alkyl polyglycoside segment is expected to create an absolute incremental opportunity of US$ 1 Bn through 2032.
- Asia Pacific sugar-based surfactants market is likely to expand at 7.3% CAGR between 2022 and 2032, reaching over US$ 2.5 Bn by the end of 2032.
- North America sugar-based market accounted for around 20% share in the global sugar-based surfactants market.
- With rising demand for natural personal care products and cosmetics, the U.S. sugar-based surfactants market is projected to grow at 6.2% CAGR between 2022 and 2032
- Top 5 companies in sugar-based surfactants market cumulatively account for around 45% share in 2022.
- Rising adoption of sugar-based surfactants in homecare and personal care products will continue to stimulate the growth of the market.
- Growing consumer awareness coupled with presence of stringent environmental regulations is likely to push the demand for sugar-based surfactants during the forecast period.
- Various benefits of sugar-based surfactants over synthetic ones are encouraging their adoption in industrial cleaning applications.
- Presence of other alternative surfactants, especially bio-based ones, is limiting the growth of sugar-based surfactants market.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Requirements! – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7505
Leading sugar-based surfactant manufacturers are continuously focused on increasing their production capacities to meet the end user demands. Besides this, they have adopted strategies such as partnerships, acquisitions, mergers, collaborations etc. to gain an upper hand in the global sugar-based surfactants.
- In June 2020, BASF announced the 25th anniversary of producing alkyl polyglycoside at its production site in Dusseldorf. The company has emerged as a global leader in producing and supplying sugar-based surfactants.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- BASF SE
- Dow Chemicals
- LG Household & Health care
- Galaxy Surfactants
- AkzoNobel NV
More Valuable Insights on Sugar-Based Surfactants Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR offers a 360-degree view of the global sugar-based surfactants market for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. The report also highlights key factors such as recent developments and growth drivers influencing sales in the sugar-based surfactants market through detailed segmentation as follows:
- Alkyl Polyglycosides
- Branched Alkyl Polyglycosides
- Decyl Glucoside
- Sucrose Cocoate
- Ethoxylated Alkyl Polyglycosides
- Monomeric Sugar-based Surfactants
- Dimeric Sugar-based Surfactants
- Polymeric Sugar-based Surfactants
- Homecare Products
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Industrial & Institutional Cleaners
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Oil Fields
- Cement, Concrete & Plaster (In Admixture)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=EB&rep_id=7505
Key Questions Covered in the Sugar-based Surfactants Market Report
- What will be the demand outlook of the sugar-based surfactants market in 2022?
- What is the projected growth rate of the global sugar-based surfactants market during 2022-2032?
- Which are the key drivers bolstering growth in the sugar-based surfactants market?
- Which factors are hindering the growth in the sugar-based surfactants market?
- Which region is expected to exhibit the fastest growth in the global sugar-based surfactants market during 2022-2032?
For Trending Updates of Fact.MR , Check out the Link: https://xtalks.com/is-probiotic-soda-actually-healthy-and-which-companies-produce-it-3163/
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates