Global consumption of petroleum coke is set to reach US$ 25.27 billion in 2022 and further expand at a CAGR of 9.6% to reach a market size of US$ 63.10 billion by the end of 2032.Petroleum coke is the final solid product of oil refining, and it occurs in two varieties: fuel grade petroleum coke and calcined grade petroleum coke. In addition to gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel, a barrel of crude oil yields a range of products.
The detailed research report on the global market (Petroleum Coke Market) focuses on the macro and micro-economic factors that are aiding its development. The report also focuses on the regulatory framework that is shaping the future of the global market. Furthermore, the research report does not take into account the existing and prevailing pricing structure, emerging application areas and upcoming investment opportunities in the global market.
Download a sample copy of this report :https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7479?PJ
- BP Plc
- Chevron Corporation
- Essar Oil Ltd.
- ExxonMobile Corporation
- HPCL – Mittal Energy Limited
- Indian Oil Company Limited
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co.
- Valero Energy Corp
Petroleum coke market survey highlights and projections
- MR analysis provides assessment of petroleum coke market supply and demand, revealing that petroleum coke market sales will grow from 2022 to 2032
- The report provides sales outlook on the Petroleum Coke market, believing that the Petroleum Coke market revenue is at a High CAGR during 2022-2032
- Sales channel will remain the largest category on a retail basis, holding market share
- US petroleum coke market sales to grow at steady pace, driven by rising consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Petroleum coke Market demand forecasts in Europe remain stable as many countries such as UK, France and Germany focus on boosting growth
- Demand from Japan and South Korea’s petroleum coke market is expected to grow at a steady pace over 2022-2032
Key segments covered in petroleum coke industry research
- Petroleum Coke Market By Grade:
- Coca-Cola for fuel
- Calcined Coca Cola
- Petroleum Coke Market by Applications:
- Power plants
- Cement kilns
- Blast furnaces
- Petroleum Coke Market by Regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and Oceania
The petroleum coke market is predicted to increase due to expanding opportunities from several end-use industries. Paints and coatings, steel, fertilizers, and other sectors’ growth are projected to generate the significant potential for the industry.
Key competitors in the global petcoke market are seeking to expand their production capacity to meet global demand and capture a higher market share.
What insights does the Petroleum Coke market report provide the readers?
- Petroleum Coke Market Fragmentation by Product Type, End-Use, and Region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and the current market landscape.
- Partnerships, R&D projects, acquisitions and product launches of each petroleum coke market
- In detail various regulations imposed by governments on the consumption of Petroleum Coke Market.
“High Exports of Petroleum Coke from North Americas Market”
The North America petroleum coke market is expected to hold a dominant position in the global landscape. With the largest export of petroleum coke, North America is expected to account for 32.3% of the global market share, in 2022.
Expanding at a CAGR of 8.5%, the Asia Pacific petroleum coke market is projected to increase from a valuation of US$ 7.35 billion in 2022 to US$ 16.85 billion by 2032.
New market opportunities are expected to emerge soon as the Asia Pacific region’s infrastructure develops. As a result, the construction sector in the Asia Pacific region is likely to drive petcoke market expansion.