According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Medical Dynamometer will grow at a propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment in healthcare infrastructure expansion continues to rise. The survey’s goal is to identify growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also makes recommendations to help businesses prepare for unexpected challenges.
The emphasis on improving overall patient care will continue to be a key growth driver. Aside from that, the Medical Dynamometer market will benefit from patients’ and families’ increased willingness to spend on advanced healthcare. The report provides sales projections for over 20 countries to provide an in-depth overview. It also identifies the segments with the highest growth rates.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4811
Medical Dynamometers: Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the medical dynamometers market with detailed segmentation on the basis of product, end-user, material, application and region.
- Squeeze Dynamometer
- Pinch Gauge
- Hand Dynamometer
- Chest Dynamometer
- Push-pull Dynamometer
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Physiotherapy Clinics
- Medical Trauma
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
“This taxonomy prepared is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than the addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.”
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4811
Key Takeaways of Medical Dynamometers Market Study:
- Hand dynamometers shall capture two-fifths of the medical dynamometers market across the forecast period. A high success rate with respect to increased grip strength in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis and reduction on synovitis of the fingers and wrists is the primary growth driver of this segment.
- Electronic dynamometers are anticipated to surge in popularity, expanding at a CAGR of ~8% across the forecast period. Advancements on technology for addressing disabling disorders such as Duchene muscular dystrophy (DMD) or spinal muscular atrophy (SMA), increasing sports activities and increasing reliance on isometric electronic devices are expected to boost growth.
- By application, the orthopedic segment is poised to dominate the medical dynamometers market, capturing a market share of 29.8%. Growth of the orthopedic segment is attributed to an increase in the number of knee osteoarthritis, ACL and musculoskeletal surgeries.
- By end-user, hospitals and rehabilitation centers are expected to exhaustively utilize medical dynamometers. Increasing preference for minimally invasive surgeries and reduced in-house stay in healthcare settings is driving the increased usage of medical dynamometers across both segments.
- North America is poised to dominate the medical dynamometers market by region, accounting for nearly 2/5th of the market. Rising number of orthopedic surgical procedures and increased adoption of robotics is driving growth in the region.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to expand the fastest, at an astounding CAGR of 8.5%, attributed to a rising proportion of elderly population and significant investments in developing a robust healthcare infrastructure.