The reinforced thermoplastic pipes market is steadily gaining traction and is set to become a 21st-century pipeline solution. The market is poised to expand at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period (2020-2030). Reinforced thermoplastic pipes’ high immunity to corrosion and ability to withstand high pressure up to 450 bar is providing impetus to their demand across various end-use applications. In terms of durability and corrosion resistivity, RTP outperforms conventional pipes creating lucrative opportunities in the market. With reinforced thermoplastic pipes set to cost 40% lesser than conventional plastic variants, its demand is set to escalate at an increasing pace. However, the COVID-19 outbreak is set to hamper the market growth in 2020 with the market set to decline by ~4%.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2237
Key Takeaways of the Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe Market Study:
- Escalating demand from onshore and offshore applications is projected to propel the RTP market
- Efficacy to offer rapid and low-cost installations coupled with fire-resistant properties is set to increase consumption of RTP in oil & gas applications
- Based on the classification, HDPE (high density polyethylene), has led the market in terms of value in 2019 and is projected to maintain its supremacy over other materials, creating an absolute $ opportunity worth US$ 118 Mn by 2030
- Glass fiber reinforced material is forecast to witness a positive growth rate of ~5% and is set to account for nearly half of the revenue share by 2030
- Based on pipe size, up to 4 inches segment is set to retain its dominance among other sizes gaining 155 BPS in its market share till 2030
- Attributed to ongoing investments of oil and gas projects in MEA, the region is projected to surpass the North American RTP market by the mid-term forecast.
“Burgeoning demand from oil & gas pipeline projects and water injection applications is set to amplify the market’s growth during the forecast period”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2237
- HDPE (High-density polyethylene) Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- PA (Polyamide) Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride) Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- Other Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- Aramid Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- Steel Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Measuring Up to 4 Inches
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Measuring 6 Inches
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Measuring Above 6 Inches
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes for Oil & Gas
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes for On Shore Operations
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes for Off Shore Operations
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes for Chemical Industry
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes for Water Industry
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes for Other End Uses
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2237
Crucial insights in the Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market Basic overview of the Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Metal Packaging Coatings Market stakeholders
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583