The most prevalent illnesses that affect the digestive tract are called Helicobacter Pylori infections, or H. Pylori. Half of the world’s population, who frequently live in unclean and unsanitary environments, is affected by the virus. It is the most frequent cause of stomach cancer, peptic ulcers, and dyspepsia.
Due to this, there is an increased need for H. Pylori testing, especially with non-invasive molecular methods like real-time PCR and chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA). During the projection period, it is anticipated that the Helicobacter Pylori Non-Invasive Testing market would experience a moderate CAGR of 3.9%. (2020-2026).
Download FREE Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4774?pk
Market research analysis and estimations carried out by Fact.MR in this credible report aid businesses in gaining knowledge about what is already there in the market, what the market looks forward to, the competitive background, and steps to be followed for outdoing the rivals. Effortlessness maintained in research method and application of best tools and techniques makes the large-scale Helicobacter Pylori Non-Invasive Testing Market report exceptional. The regional outlook brings value addition to this study as it covers wider geographical marketplaces including North America, South America, and Middle East &Africa. This regional outlook is intended to increase investment in the market as per possibilities in new markets for new products and helps in recognizing potential market share in the forecast period.
Key Takeaways of Global H. Pylori Non-Invasive Testing Market Study:
- By test type, the urea breath test segment is anticipated to hold a major chunk of the market, amounting to over two-fifth. High rate of accuracy in detecting the presence of H. Pylori and usefulness in evaluating post-treatment status are poised to leverage this segment.
- The Stool Antigen Test segment shall comprise the 2nd largest share of the global H. Pylori Non-invasive testing market, accounting for over 40%. Simplicity and accuracy of the test in determining infection is anticipated to drive the segment’s growth.
- By test method, the Laboratory-based Tests segment shall generate high demand. The ability to test a large number of patients and their accurate and precise methodologies are anticipated to be the key drivers. The segment is foreseen to hold more than three-fifth of the market.
- By end-use, diagnostic labs are anticipated to be the most lucrative, capturing almost half of the total market. Key pharmaceutical companies partnering to provide wider reach for testing H. Pylori are anticipated to drive the market. For instance, in 2010, Meridian Bioscience entered into an agreement with DiaSorin S.p.A to develop infectious disease tests for use on its LIAISON automated instrumets.
- North America is anticipated to be the most promising market. This is attributed to changing healthcare reforms. These reforms have directed organizations to abandon serology tests due to its uncertainty in predicting infections and to switch to urea-based and stool antigen testing. The region is anticipated to hold 31.1% of the H. Pylori testing market.
- Asia-Pacific shows modest growth opportunities, owing to increased awareness about H. Pylori infections and government efforts to contain the risk of infections. Moreover, H. Pylori testing among communities with gastric cancer has increased, preventing further risks. The region is anticipated to expand modestly at a CAGR of 4.5%.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4774?pk
Fact.MR has studied the global helicobacter pylori (h. pylori) Non-invasive testing market with detailed segmentation on the basis of Non-invasive Test Type, Test Method, End-user and key regions.
- By Non-invasive Test Type :
- Serology Test
- Stool Antigen Test
- Urea Breath Test
- By Test Type :
- Laboratory-based Tests
- Point-of-Care Tests
- By End-user :
- Diagnostic Labs
- By Key Regions :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Get Full Access of Complete Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4774
Global Helicobacter Pylori Non-Invasive Testing Market: Competitive Landscape:
The global H. Pylori non-invasive testing market comprises of the following market players: Meridian Bioscience, Inc., DiaSorin S.p.A, Alere, Sekiusi Diagnostics and Biomerica, Inc. Besides these, a host of other players have a significant market presence as well. These are Biohit Oyj, Exalenz Bioscience Ltd., Aalto Bio Reagents Ltd., Certest Biotec S.L. and CorisBioconcept SPRL.
Meridian Bioscience, Inc. markets its tests and assay kits to hospitals, reference laboratories and other diagnostic manufacturers in more than 60 countries. Its H. Pylori testing products include the Premium Platinum HpSA PLUS or Premium H. Pylori. It is an in vitro qualitative procedure to detect the presence of H. Pylori bacteria in the human stool.