The global sales of thoracic drainage devices are valued at around US$ 688 million in 2022, with the market projected to register a 4.6% CAGR and top a valuation of US$ 1.07 billion by the end of 2032. The thoracic drainage devices market refers to the medical devices used to remove fluids or air from the pleural cavity (the space between the lungs and chest wall) in patients who have suffered from trauma, undergone surgery, or have other medical conditions. Thoracic drainage devices are also used to re-establish normal breathing in patients with collapsed lungs or to prevent complications during thoracic surgeries
The global thoracic drainage devices market is expected to grow in the coming years, driven by an increase in the prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases, rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries, and technological advancements in thoracic drainage devices. The market is segmented by product type, application, end-user, and geography
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7804
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The current market value for thoracic drainage devices is US$ 688 million.
- By 2032, the market is anticipated to grow to $1.07 billion USD.
- The market for thoracic drainage devices in China is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2022 and 2032.
- The market for thoracic drainage devices used in pulmonology and thoracic surgery is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2032.
Regional Analysis For Thoracic Drainage Devices Market
The global thoracic drainage devices market is segmented into various regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America is currently the largest market for thoracic drainage devices, owing to the presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure and high healthcare spending. The increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases and a growing geriatric population are also contributing to the growth of the market in this region. Europe is the second-largest market, driven by the rising number of thoracic surgeries and the high adoption rate of advanced technologies. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years, fueled by the increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, rising healthcare investments, and a growing geriatric population. Latin America and the Middle East and Africa regions are also expected to offer substantial growth opportunities for market players due to the increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries and the rising prevalence of chronic diseases.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7804
The rise in chronic disease cases is the main factor behind the development of thoracic drainage devices. Thoracic drainage device industry leaders are implementing cutting-edge technologies and product line optimisation techniques based on end-user usability.
- Blackpool Victoria Hospital announced in October 2020 that it had partnered with Medela Healthcare and would use Medela’s transportable chest drainage device Thopaz+ to reduce the likelihood of Covid-19 spreading in its respiratory wards.
- In March 2021, FourKites and Cardinal Health, Inc. formed a global partnership to improve the tracking of medical supplies, medications, first aid kits, and personal protective equipment (PPE) in transit to pharmacies, hospitals, and other care facilities around the world. Cardinal Health’s excellent analytics and tracking capabilities were anticipated to help Cardinal Health improve supply chain procedures and enable a quick, dependable, and frictionless experience for the 29,000 dispensaries and nearly 90% of American hospitals that depend on Cardinal Health for essential supplies.
Key Companies Profiled
- ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co., KG.
- Becton, Dickinson Company
- Cook Group, Inc.
- Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG
- Medela, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Sinapi Biomedical
- Smiths Medical
- Teleflex Inc.
- Utah Medical Products, Inc.
- Vygon SA
Segments of Thoracic Drainage Devices Industry Research
- By Product :
- Pleural Drainage Catheters
- Secured Needles
- Thoracic Drainage Kits
- Thoracic Drainage Systems
- By Application :
- Thoracic Surgeries & Pulmonology
- Cardiac Surgeries
- General Intensive Care & Emergency Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- By End User :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics