The global market for modular cleanroom solutions is expected to be worth US$ 240.7 million in 2022, rising at a 12.7% CAGR to US$ 799.7 million by the end of 2032.Because of the Internet of Things and associated technology breakthroughs, cleanroom solution suppliers have a huge chance to dramatically reduce costs while simultaneously improving the security and utility of such facilities. Cleanroom design advancements and the utilisation of IoT-based HVAC systems have both aided in the development of modular cleanroom solutions. Among other novel advantages, IoT allows for remote monitoring of HVAC cleanroom installation and maintenance. Future demand for customizable modular cleanrooms that leverage the latest manufacturing techniques to create exceptional products will fill a market void.
The market for modular cleanroom solutions is a fast expanding area of the global economy. Modular rooms are adaptable and provide space optimisation, energy efficiency, controlled environmental conditions, and simple maintenance and installation, making them very appealing to businesses across industries that require reliable temperature-controlled environments for R&D, production, or storage. Recent technological breakthroughs have enabled companies to produce customised “modular” versions at a fraction of the cost of typical hard walled permanent constructions. Furthermore, these cost-effective units may preserve shelf life and product integrity more reliably, resulting in further value added benefits to customers over time. As a result, there has been a rapid increase in global demand for improved designs with superior quality materials, paving the door for additional technological advances.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5517
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global modular cleanroom solutions market is projected to grow 10.2% and reach US$ 799.7 million by 2032.
- The market witnessed a 6.3% CAGR between 2017 and 2021.
- Modular cleanroom solutions dominate the market with US$ 240.7 million valuations in 2022.
- North America dominated the market with a 36.8% market share in 2022.
- Based on region, demand for modular cleanroom solutions is expected to increase at Y-O-Y growth of 10.9% and 12.8%, respectively, in North America and South Asia & Oceania by the year 2022.
- An innovative cleanroom technology product called Cleantent has been introduced by Monmouth Scientific Limited. The clean tent is portable, made specifically for users who need temporary facilities, and it offers on-site labor.
- In order to provide cleanroom solutions for the National Health Service (NHS) and to the healthcare clients for the improved user experience, quality, and to decrease aseptic compounding activities throughout the United Kingdom, Modern Method of Construction (MMC) partnered with healthcare solution provider B.Braun Medical Ltd. in May 2022.
- For stericube and iconic, ABN Cleanroom Technology announced a partnership with Labforrent. Users who require temporary cleanroom space can use the two cleanrooms. The device can be supplied with ISO standards ranging from 6 to 8 (IS0). The cleanroom is perfect for processing in the food industry, microelectronics, pharmaceuticals, automotive, and microbial applications.
Key Companies Profiled
- ACH Engineering
- Airtech Japan Ltd
- Allied Cleanrooms
- American Cleanroom Systems
- BasX Solutions
- Clean Room International
- CleanAir Solutions
- Cleanrooms West
- Flowstar Corporation
- Gerbig Engineering
- HY Cleanroom System Co., Ltd
- Lennox Clean Room Technologies
- MAK Clean Air Systems Pvt ltd
- Modular Cleanrooms Inc.
- NICOS Group
- PortaFaB Modular Building System
- Simplex Isolation Systems, Inc.
- Technical Air Products
- Terra Universal
- United Partition Systems Inc.
Regional Analysis Modular Cleanroom Solutions Market
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)
Why United States Account for Substantial Demand in Modular Cleanroom Solutions Industy?
Due to its high spending in industries like healthcare, technology, aerospace, and others, the United States is the world leader in research and development. For experiments and to prevent adulteration, institutions like Harvard Institutes, the US Department of Health and Human Services, Stanford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and many others need modular cleanroom solutions.
Due to the government’s significant investment in healthcare and pharmaceuticals, the US market for modular cleanroom solutions is anticipated to grow rapidly during the forecast period. A $13.5 billion budget was announced by the American president for research and development in 2021. Consequently, it is anticipated that government spending on research and development will rise as well for modular
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global modular cleanroom solutions market, presenting historical market data 2017-2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of by type (Hardwall, Softwall), by Offerings (Standard, Customized), by Use Case (Storage Rooms, Fab Labs, CMM Rooms, Gown Rooms, IV Rooms, Metrology Labs, Others), by end use (Semiconductor, Pharmaceuticals, Aerospace, Others) and across key regions namely (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and MEA).