As per Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the market for emollient esters is projected to register a CAGR of 6% over the 2021 to 2031 forecast period.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4516
Emollient ester is a chemical ingredient that is widely used in the formulation of cosmetic products. It offers prevention of natural moisture loss from the skin, thereby preventing the evaporation of water from the outer layer of the epidermis. This formulation helps improve smoothness of the skin. Emollient esters are molded through the reaction of a fatty alcohol with carboxylic acids.
Growing economies such as BRICs & Middle Eastern countries and increasing ageing population are key reasons for the fast growth of personal care industries. Chemical manufacturers and suppliers are keeping pace with increasing demand for emollient ingredients for hair, skin, oral care, etc.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4516
Healthy growth of the men’s grooming market is also influencing the market to a great extent. Other driving aspects for the market are rising sales of beauty products natural and bio-based personal care products.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global emollient esters market to top US$ 300 Bn by 2031.
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride projected to reach US$ 95 Bn by 2031.
- Isopropyl myristate projected to record above 4% CAGR over next 10 years.
- Market in Europe to hold share of more than 40%.
- Market in India expected to reach valuation of US$ 40 Bn by 2031.
- Market in Germany to record 4% CAGR over forecast period of 2021- 2031.
“Demand for emollient esters from cosmetic manufacturers is set to provide thrust to market growth over the coming years,” according to a Fact.MR analyst.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4516
Key players are adopting an aggressive approach for establishing a global footprint to ensure their producing capacity is meeting increasing global demand. Companies leverage strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and profitability.
Companies such as BASF SE, Croda International Plc, Evonik Industries AG, and Lubrizol Corporation are market leaders and have a strong presence in Asia Pacific region. These manufacturers have focused on the development of emollient esters with new sources, which may broaden their portfolio and sales. Companies are eyeing emerging consumer and cosmetics market to increase their overall sales.
Key Segments Covered in Emollient Esters Industry Research
- Plant-based Emollient Esters
- Shea Butter Emollient Esters
- Cocoa Butter Emollient Esters
- Animal-Based Emollient Esters
- Paraffin Emollient Esters
- Isopropyl Myristate Emollient Esters
- C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate Emollient Esters
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Emollient Esters
- Cetyl Palmitate Emollient Esters
- Myristyl Myristate Emollient Esters
- Isopropyl Palmitate Emollient Esters
- Butyl Oleate Emollient Esters
- Cetyl Acetate Emollient Esters
- Solid Emollient Esters
- Semi-Solid Emollient Esters
- Liquid Emollient Esters
- Powder/Flakes Emollient Esters
- Emollient Esters For Skin Care Products
- Emollient Esters For Hair Care Products
- Emollient Esters For Cosmetic Products
- Emollient Esters For Oral Care Products
Reasons to choose Fact.MR:
- Exhaustive research regarding the market to offer A to Z information.
- Digital technologies to provide innovative business solutions to the clients.
- 24/7 availability of services.
- Interaction with suppliers, vendors, and service providers for precise market landscape.
- Reports tailored as per the requirements of the clients
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583