According to Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, in a recently released report on silicone release coatings, it has revealed that the global market is valued at US$ 678.6 million and is slated to expand at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2022 to 2032. Increased demand for silicone release coatings from packaging, medical, bakery and food products sectors are majorly driving market growth.
There has been growing demand for packaging in the e-Retail / e-Commerce industry in developing countries, which, in turn, will create high demand for materials that are used in the packaging industry, such as tapes, labels, laminates, etc., which are all developed using silicone release coatings.
For Critical Insights on Silicone Release Coatings Market, Request a Sample Report
Large scale producers/manufacturers are continuously investing in the research and development of new products and are also expanding their capacities/production facilities through the acquisition of smaller players to meet the growing demand for silicone release coatings for use in various industries/applications.
• For example, the German specialty chemicals company Evonik innovated and launched a new product in Dec 2021, known as TEGO RC 1442. It was developed to provide the optimum coating and ease of release performance expected by the company’s customers. Suitable for fast-curing pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) applications, it provides stable peeling value under a variety of storage conditions.
Why is Application of Hygiene Release Liners Increasing Rapidly?
Silicone-coated release paper is a reliable and easily removable cover for adhesive strips in a variety of hygienic applications. Feminine hygiene products, baby diapers, etc., use these silicone release coatings. Widespread use of sanitary products such as baby diapers, menstrual napkins, and adult incontinence products in developing countries and increased consumption of premium sanitary products in developed countries are expected to drive the global release liner market.
Increased awareness, rising consumer spending, and e-Commerce growth are driving hygiene applications of release coatings. People are now more worried about their health and are looking for convenient products.
Application of hygiene release liners of silicone release coatings is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecasted period of 2022-2032.
To learn more about Silicone Release Coatings Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7497
Key Segments Covered in the Silicone Release Coatings Industry Survey
- Silicone Release Coatings Market by Release Force :
- Low Silicone Release Coatings
- Medium Silicone Release Coatings
- High Silicone Release Coatings
- Silicone Release Coatings Market by Type :
- Solvent-based Silicone Release Coatings
- Solventless Silicone Release Coatings
- UV Radiation
- Silicone Release Coatings Market by End Use :
- Packaging Industry
- Labels / Laminates
- Medical Industry
- Adhesive Bandages
- Wound Dressings
- Hygienic Release Liners
- Baby Diapers
- Sanitary napkins
- Cooking & Baking
- Bakery Items
- Other Food Products
- Advertising Industry
- Graphic Arts
- Outdoor Advertising
- Packaging Industry
A vital strategy for manufacturers of silicone release coatings has been to set up manufacturing facilities in high-potential locations and invest in the research and development of innovative products, customized to fulfill the specific demand of end-use industries.
Manufacturers should increase their production capacity, and, as a result, aim to offer innovative products that are tailored to the custom needs of end users, with a focus on sustainability. Additionally, collaborations with end users should remain a key strategy for manufacturers of silicone release coatings, as they would become aware of the needs of consumers, and, in turn, develop application-specific products, catering to diverse customers across geographies.
Get Customization on Silicone Release Coatings Market Report for Specific Research Solutions
Key players in the Silicone Release Coatings Market
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Momentive Performance Materials
- Evonik Industries AG
- KCC Silicone
- Elkem Silicones
Key Takeaways from Silicone Release Coatings Market Study
- By type, solvent-based silicone release coatings are projected to provide an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 502.4 million over the forecast period (2022-2032).
- By release force, medium release force accounted for 46.2% market share in 2022 and is poised to expand at a CAGR of around 8.7% over the forecast period.
- Among the end uses, demand from the packaging industry is anticipated to expand around 2.1X by 2032. It is further expected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 240.4 million by 2032.
- Solventless silicone release coatings are predicted to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 294.26 million by 2032.
- East Asia is slated to hold around 31.7% share of the global silicone release coatings market by 2032.
- The South Asia & Oceania is predicted to provide an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 114.77 million by 2032-end, expanding at a CAGR of 7.5%.
Fact.MR’s Domain Expertise in Chemicals and Materials Division
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned chemicals and materials team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs.
With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analysed the chemicals and materials division across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services.
For Trending Updates of Fact.MR , Check out the Link: https://xtalks.com/is-probiotic-soda-actually-healthy-and-which-companies-produce-it-3163/
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates