The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak has compelled several manufacturers and industries to rethink their operations to gradually recover from the losses incurred for years to come. The organic chemicals industry suffered a huge setback due to halted production and a limited supply of raw materials.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Lignin. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Lignin Market across various industries and regions.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4660
Lignin is the principal byproduct from lignocellosic bio-refineries and a valuable renewable resource for the chemical industry. Lignin, a component of plants, has great potential in terms of conversion into value-added products that can significantly improve the economics of a bio-refinery. Increasing lignin demand, as an organic additive, is expected to drive the expansion of the global lignin market size over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
Kraft lignin has high consumption as a foam in fire extinguishers and in printing inks for high-speed rotary presses. Kraft lignin is also used for making high-grade activated charcoal. Owing to such ingenious applications of lignin in a wide range of industries, demand is set to heighten over the coming years.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Lignin market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Lignin
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4660
Key Segments of Lignin Market
Fact.MR’s study on the lignin market offers information divided into two-three segments – product type, application, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories in the landscape.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4660
Lignin Market: Competitive Landscape
The global lignin market is highly fragmented in nature, with the presence of a large number of local players. Some of the prominent players in the market are Borregaard LignoTech, Changzhou Shanfeng Chemical Industry Co., Ltd, Domsjö Fabriker AB, and Domtar Corporation, among others.
Key players are trying to reinforce their position in the market by providing cost-effective solutions. Recent years have witnessed a shift of stakeholders towards vertical integration, which helps maintain continuous raw material supply. Increasing value chain integration from lignin manufacturers has been posing entry barriers to new entrants. For instance, in June 2018, Borregaard and Rayonier started a joint-venture company – Lignotech Florida.
Key Takeaways from Lignin Market Study
- By application, animal feed binders are foreseen to grow 1.4X than concrete admixtures in 2020. On the other hand, dye stuff will account for 6% of the overall market share in 2020.
- By product, lignosulfonate is anticipated to grow, but lose 100 BPS over the course of the forecast duration.
- The lignin market in East Asia is expected to grow by experiencing a value CAGR of more than 5% through 2030, whereas, the European market is projected to be valued 2.2X than North America, and is estimated to account for a major chunk of the demand pie by the end of the forecast period.
- The global lignin market is projected to cross a valuation of US$ 1.6 Bn by the year 2030.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has hit market players and will have short-term implications on the landscape. However, the trend of replacing non-renewable petroleum products with bio-based polymers has shifted consumer priority towards the consumption of lignin. This will create an opportunity for bio-based lignin in various untapped applications,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.einpresswire.com/article/557298123/demand-for-independent-front-suspension-is-estimated-to-remain-high-owing-to-the-system-of-better-handling-stability
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Lignin Company & brand share analysis: The report offers brand-share analysis on Lignin market to offer a more in-depth competition deep-dive. This is intended at assisting companies at proactive long-term planning.
- Lignin Historical volume analysis: Factors affecting sales in the past are analyzed in detail. The report also offers comparative analysis between growth trajectory exhibited in 2016-2020 and 2021-2031.
- Lignin Category & segment level analysis: To offer a comprehensive analysis, the market identifies leading segments and highlights chief factors enabling growth across these categories.
- Lignin Consumption by demographics: The demographic analysis is intended at providing recommendations to companies to help them create growth strategies around dynamic consumption patterns.
- Lignin Manufacturing trend analysis: Manufacturing trend analysis is the key highlight of the study. It offers vital data on strategies adopted by market players to align their manufacturing strategies as per prevailing market trends.
- Post COVID consumer spending on Lignin: The survey offers a chapter dedicated to analyzing post COVID consumer behavior. Changes in their spending pattern are carefully analyzed to offer insights into potential impact on Lignin sales.
More Valuable Insights on Lignin Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Lignin, Sales and Demand of Lignin, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals and Materials Domain:
Bio-succinic Acid Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Surge Suppression IC Market –Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Liquid Propellants Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates