With comprehensive market research, businesses can unleash their true potential. The market research process is often time-consuming and complex and businesses may lose out in terms of time and resources. FactMR’s market research solutions come to the rescue as we present here the laundry cleaning product market report with the most recent developments and trends in the consumer goods industry.
With the use of this report, our clients may learn about geographical regions, segments, growth potential, and lucrative market opportunities. These laundry cleaning product market insights help businesses to streamline their resources in the desired direction of success and competitive edge. Having an understanding of competition is as essential as having a goal for self-growth.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request A Sample Of This Report:
Key findings of the Laundry cleaning product market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Laundry cleaning product market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Laundry cleaning product vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Laundry cleaning product market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Laundry cleaning product market.
Key Challenges are faced by Laundry Cleaning Product Manufacturers:
Adverse Effects of Detergents on Ecosystem Restricts the Market Growth for Laundry Cleaning Products
Stringent regulations leading to product recalls are one of the major factors restraining the growth of the market. Top laundry detergent brands from major companies were recalled due to their harmful side effects on health.
For instance, Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, a product of Procter & Gamble Co., was called back owing to eye irritations and symptoms of nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea due to exposure. Laundry detergent pods were launched soon after. However, they caused serious health hazards in young children such as skin irritation, nausea, diarrhea, etc.
Detergents are discharged into natural sources of water through domestic and industrial wastewater. These detergents can hamper aquaculture and pollute the water extensively. This is projected to hamper sales of laundry detergents to some extent.
Regulations are being put in place in various countries to reduce the use of phosphates in laundry cleaning products to curb the harmful effects of the products by regulating the composition of various chemical-based ingredients.
Companies operating in the market are focused on improving the supply chains by offering low manufacturing and transportation cost. The overall laundry care market is fragmented in nature, and sustainability is of utmost importance for existing as well as new players entering this space.
- In March 2021, Unilever announced its intention to close the washing powder factory in Warrington, United Kingdom, as consumers are switching to other alternatives, including laundry liquid and capsule detergents.
- In May 2021, consumer health and hygiene company Reckitt Benckiser (RB) announced its entry into the premium liquid laundry detergent category in India with Woolite. This is the first time RB has brought an innovative keratin-based new detergent formula, imported from Europe to India and launched exclusively on e-commerce.
- In September 2022, Fort Wayne-based Summit Brands is adding to its portfolio of laundry products. The company, which markets and distributes household cleaning products, has acquired the Zout and Fels-Naptha brands from Germany-based chemical company Henkel, though financial terms are not being disclosed.
Key Segments in Laundry Cleaning Product Industry Research:
· By Product :
- Laundry Detergents
- Plant-Based Laundry Detergents
- Laundry Detergent Liquids
- Laundry Detergent Powder
- Gel Laundry Detergents
- Laundry Whiteners
- Liquid Laundry Whiteners
- Laundry Whitener Powder
- Laundry Whiteners And Brighteners
- Laundry Conditioners
- Liquid Laundry Conditioners
- Fabric Softeners
· By Form :
· By Distribution Channel :
- Modern Trade
- Grocery Stores
- Convenience Stores
· By Packaging :
- Bottle Packaging
- Pouch Packaging
- Carton Packaging
· By Application :
- Healthcare Industry
- Hospitality Industry
· By Region :
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now:
Queries addressed in the Laundry cleaning product market report:
- Why the Laundry cleaning product are market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Laundry cleaning product market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Laundry cleaning product market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Laundry cleaning product market?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583