The global Line Marking Robots market garnered a market value of US$ 16.64 Mn in 2022 and is expected to accumulate a market value of US$ 273.95 Mn by registering a CAGR of 29% in the forecast period 2023-2033. Growth of the Line Marking Robots market can be attributed to increasing global population, rapid urbanization, and growing disposable income levels. The market for Line Marking Robots Registered a CAGR of 27% in the historical period 2018-2022.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1547
Newly-released line marking robots market analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, shows that global demand enjoyed year-on-year (YoY) growth of 25% by volume in 2022, to total around 390 units. Fact.MR estimates that line marking robots revenue will grow 12.6X from 2023 to 2033. Demand for automatic line marking robots will accelerate at the highest pace as AI-based automation will essentially guide robots. Sales of three wheel line marking robots are expected to maintain high growth and at a CAGR of 28% by volume. Sales of three wheel type line marking robots are likely to reach 3,300 units by 2033.
Fact.MR anticipates significant potential in the line marking robots market, owing to factors such as increasing investments in sports across many regions, rising automation adoption rate, and improving technology. In addition to these factors, several companies are launching line marking robots and offering them on a rental basis owing to the fact that various small sporting events or league organizers cannot afford to purchase a line marking robot.
Furthermore, with the development of infrastructure and push towards sports at various educational institutes, utilization of line marking robots for college-level sports competition is set to gain high traction. The aforementioned factors would facilitate the growth opportunity for the Line Marking Robots market, which is projected to rise at a CAGR of 29% in terms of value over the forecast period 2023-2033.
Get Customization on this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1547
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- From 2023-2033, Fact.MR expects Line Marking Robots revenue to flourish at a 29% CAGR
- In 2033, Line Marking Robots market worth is poised to reach US$ 273.95 Mn
- Top 3 manufacturers of line marking robots account for around 73% share in the global market
- The North America line marking robots market share in 2022 is expected to be more than half of the global market.
- Europe is expected to account for almost 36% demand by volume.
- Revenue from line marking robots with marking speed between 2.1– 5 m/s is expected to increase at a CAGR of 28.5% during the forecast decade.
- The market in China and Japan is set to expand at over 38% and 26% CAGRs, respectively, with both countries accounting for 90% share in the East Asia market.
Major players are channeling efforts toward expanding their production capacities to strengthen their market share and cater to the growing demand. Market expansion is anticipated to be aided by the growing number of partnerships and collaborations among key players that are looking to increase their presence in the market. Key players in the market are SWOZI AG, Tiny Mobile Robots, Turf Tank ApS, Pitchmark, Fleet Line Markers Ltd, and Fountain Line Line Markers.
- In July 2022, Turf Tank announced the launching the next-generation line marking software for its robot, improving its usability, and increasing the efficiency of the line marking process. The new software will be available to all new customers globally, beginning July 1. Ever since its launch in 2015, the Turf Tank robot has helped sports organizations around the world save time and money painting their fields. And with the new product, the company aims to make the process even easier for those managing fields. The new system brings a set of new features that improve the user experience.
Get Full Access of Complete Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1547
More Valuable Insights
Fact.Mr, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Line Marking Robots market, presenting historical analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period of 2023-2033.
The study reveals essential insights by Tracking Technology (GPS, GLONASS, DPS + GLONASS), By Wheel (Three and Four Wheel Line Marking Robots), By Mode of Operation (Automatic Line Marking Robots, Manual + Automatic Line Marking Robots), & Region.