The market for flock adhesives is anticipated to reach US$ 4.6 billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2032. The global flock adhesives market is driven by the rising use of flock adhesives in commonplace applications as well as in industries including packaging, cosmetics, and furniture. On the other hand, the health dangers of inhaling flock glue place certain restrictions on industry growth. But the packaging industry’s growing need for flock adhesives is anticipated to boost the sector’s profitability.
Another factor boosting growth in the worldwide flock adhesives market is the usage of flock adhesives in industries like textile, automotive, cosmetics, industrial, residential, and packaging. Another factor that is anticipated to boost demand for flock adhesives is a rise in consumer desire for comfort in their vehicles, together with an improvement in the interior quality of automobiles. When producing plastic components used in the automobile sector, flocking aids in meeting quality, emission, and smell criteria.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7250
Key Segments Covered in Flock Adhesive Industry Survey
- By Application
- Paper & Packaging
- By Resin Type
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In terms of resin type, Epoxy Resin dominated the flock adhesives market with a share of over 30% in 2021
- In terms of application, textile industry accounted for more than 2/5th of total market revenue in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance by 2032. The automobile industry, on the other hand, is expected to grow at the quickest rate of 6.80% between 2022 and 2032.
- In terms of region, Asia-Pacific contributed the most in 2021, accounting for more than 2/5th of the worldwide market. During the predicted period, the same area would also exhibit the quickest CAGR of 6.4%. North America, Europe, and LAMEA are among the other provinces mentioned in the research.
Some of the prominent industry participants in the global flock adhesives market include Sika AG, CHT Group, NYATEX, SwissFlock AG, Arkema, H.B. Fuller Company, Dow, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Stahl Holdings B.V, Avient Corporation, Kissel + Wolf GmbH, and NANPAO RESINS CHEMICAL GROUP. Fact. MR analysts understand competitive strengths since they do independent competitive analysis for each rival.
In April 2020, CHT Group announced that its flock adhesives are presently being used to manufacturer Covid -19 test strips. These flock adhesives are capable of application by dipping, electrostatic support, availability and speedy delivery.
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Post covid consumer spending on Flock Adhesives: the report also highlights the change in the buying behavior of consumers and shifts in purchasing power, post covid-19. This information will assist the businesses to plan their production and marketing strategies.
- Flock Adhesives demand outlook: the market intelligence study reports highlights the factor propelling the demand for Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety . As per the study, the demand for Flock Adhesives will grow through 2029.
- Flock Adhesives historical volume analysis: Fact.MR survey report provides insights into the sales registered over the last forecast year 2016 to 2020 and create estimates regarding the sales performance for 2019-2029.
- Flock Adhesives consumption by demographics: the report provides consumption by demographics analysis to assist the market players in designing their expansion strategies on the basis of consumption pattern of the customers.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583