The automotive cabin air filter market refers to the market for filters used in vehicles to purify the air inside the cabin. These filters prevent pollutants like dust, pollen, and pollutants from entering the cabin and affecting the air quality. The market is driven by factors such as increasing environmental awareness and a growing number of vehicles on the road. Key players in the market include Mann+Hummel, Bosch, Denso, A/C Delco, and Donaldson Company, Inc.
The study provides useful market information for automotive cabin air filters that can be put to use. The most recent research from Fact.MR includes historical market data and industry forecasting along with information on the market’s current state in several countries. The study also provides data on the Automotive Cabin Air Filter Market’s sales and demand across various sectors and geographical areas.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=266
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=266
5 Key Estimations on Future of Global Automotive Cabin Air Filter Market
- Europe is expected to dominate the global automotive cabin air filter market. The market is projected to register impressive growth. The automotive cabin air filter market in Europe is estimated to reach nearly US$ 1,600 million revenues by the end of 2022.
- North America is expected to be the second most lucrative region in the global automotive cabin air filter market. Owing to the increased product awareness there has been a rise in replacement of cabin air filters. Moreover, vehicle manufacturers are also considering cabin air filter as the standard equipment in the cars.
- Sales of automotive cabin air filter will be highest through Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). Towards the end of 2022, OEM is estimated to bring in nearly US$ 1,700 million revenues. Meanwhile, Independent Aftermarket (IAM) are also expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
- The synthetic filter is expected to be one of the most preferred automotive cabin air filter. A synthetic filter as a type of filter media is expected to witness robust growth. It is also estimated to account for nearly one-third of the revenue share by the end of 2017.
- Automotive cabin air filter is expected to experience increased demand in mid-sized passenger cars. Mid-sized passenger cars are estimated to reach close to US$ 900 million revenue by the end of 2022. Increasing number of vehicle manufacturers producing these type of cars is one of the reasons driving the demand for automotive cabin air filter in mid-sized passenger cars.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global automotive cabin air filter market through 2022, which include
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Donaldson Company Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- Mahle Group
- K & N Engineering Inc.
- SOGEFI SpA
- Airmatic Filterbau GmbH
- Cummins Inc.
- Champion Laboratories Inc.
- FRAM Group IP LLC
- Hengst SE & Co. KG
- Freudenberg & Co. KG
- UFI Filters Spa
- Mann+Hummel GmbH.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/266
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Automotive Cabin Air Filter Company & brand share analysis: The report offers in-depth Automotive Cabin Air Filter brand share analysis to estimate percentage of the market covered by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 companies
- Automotive Cabin Air Filter Historical volume analysis: The report offers a comparative analysis between historic sales of Automotive Cabin Air Filter and projected sales performance for 2021-2031
- Automotive Cabin Air Filter Category & segment level analysis: Fact MR presents a comprehensive analysis of factors enabling sales growth across key segments. It underscores chief growth drivers and offers valuable information to identify sales prospects a local and regional levels
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583