According to a report by Fact.MR, the global ice hockey equipment market is expected to register a low CAGR during 2017 to 2022. Global sales of ice hockey equipment are expected reach roughly US$ 1,400 Mn in revenues by 2022-end.
Even though the market growth witnesses a slow pace, a rise in its expansion is estimated on the back of rules changed by the NHL. The NHL has made changes to length of the goalie’s leg pads for reducing their size, which in turn will prevent blocking of five hole between their legs. In the near future, it will be necessary for the ice hockey goalies to wear catch gloves, blockers, and chest guards, which will better suit their body sizes. The changes made by NHL in game rules will necessitate purchasing of new gears by goalies, and eliminate the use of the standard oversize equipment. This will result into the loss of current stock in the market.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=234
Ice Hockey Equipment Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the ice hockey equipment market with detailed segmentation on the basis of equipment, buyer, sales channel, and key regions.
- Ice Skates
- Protective Gear
- Independent Sports Outlet
- Franchised Sports Outlet
- Ice Hockey Product Stores
- Modem Trade Channel
- Online Sales Channel
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia& Oceania
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=234
5 Key Projections on Future of Global Ice Hockey Equipment Market
- Based on end-users, individual and institutional segments will remain lucrative in the global market for ice hockey equipment over the forecast period.
- Online sales channel will exhibit the highest CAGR in the market through 2022. Ice hockey equipment sales in franchised sports outlet, and direct to customer brand outlet are expected to exhibit a parallel expansion at similar CAGRs through 2022. Franchised sports outlet are expected to remain comparatively more lucrative than direct to customer brand outlet over the forecast period.
- Ice skates are expected to remain the most attractive product in the global ice hockey equipment market. Sales of ice skates are anticipated to reach nearly US$ 470 Mn in revenues by 2022-end. In addition, sales of skating helmets will exhibit the fastest expansion in the market through 2022.
- The ice hockey equipment market in the Middle East & Africa (MEA) is expected to witness a sluggish expansion during 2017 to 2022. Europe’s ice hockey equipment market will create absolute dollar opportunity of around US$ 25 Mn between 2017 and 2022. North America will continue to be the largest market for ice hockey equipment, in terms of revenues.
- Fact.MR’s report profiles key players actively participating in the market during this 5-year period, which include Don Simmons Sports, Inc., Sport Maska Inc., Montreal-Tackla Hockey Company, Easton Hockey, Inc., Bauer Hockey, Inc., Roces Srl, Franklin Sports Inc., Graf Skates AG, Sherwood Athletics Group Inc., and New Balance, Inc.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=234
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Ice Hockey Equipment Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Ice Hockey Equipment Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Ice Hockey Equipment Market historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Ice Hockey Equipment Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Ice Hockey Equipment Market It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Ice Hockey Equipment Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Ice Hockey Equipment Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Ice Hockey Equipment Market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Ice Hockey Equipment Market Consumption: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Ice Hockey Equipment Market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583