Fact.MR’s report predicts the global honey market to register a positive CAGR of 5.3% by accumulating a market value of US$ 15.2 Bn in the forecast period 2021-2031. Manufacturers of honey are focusing on providing honey in flavored and unadulterated formats.
Over the last five years, between 2016 and 2020, the global honey market exceeded a market value of US$ 9 Bn, expanding at a CAGR of 4% across the historical period. Consumption of honey especially increased amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, as individuals sought to consume those foods which helped enhance immunity and offer protection from microbe-based infections.
Manufacturers of honey are focusing on importing honey and providing it on a larger geographical scale. The demand from end industries such as bakeries and beverages has propelled over time. This, in turn, has positively impacted the sales of honey.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4076
Honey- Scope of Report:
A latest publication by Fact.MR on the global Honeyevaluates the opportunities and current market landscape, and provides detailed analysis and updates about corresponding sections affecting the market.
The study offers detailed insights on key market dynamics, which include the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities in the market.
The principal aim of the study is to present exclusive information about how the market will perform during the forecast period of 2019-2031.
Important indicators for the successful growth of the Honeyare presented in this comprehensive report, which include Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) growth analysis of the market, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR), which are described in an exhaustive way in Fact.MR’s study.
This research study can support readers to know the demand for Synthetic Cannabinoids supplements, and the quantitative development opportunities during the study period.
The research is beneficial for shareholders in Pulse Oximeters, including investors, manufacturers, service providers, distributors, and suppliers, and can help them in developing suitable business strategies to flourish in the market.
Insights and wisdom presented in this Fact.MR study can be leveraged by shareholders in the market, industry experts, investors, researchers, and reporters, as well as business enthusiasts.
Key players manufacturing honey are Valeo Foods Group, Uren Food Group, Miller Honey Company, Beechworth Honey Pvt Ltd, QQR Paynes Bee Farm, Beyond the Hive, Oha Honey LP, Barkman Honey LLC, Dabur India Ltd, Streamland Biological Technology Ltd, Bee Maid Honey and Capilano Honey among others.
- Beechworth Honey Pty Ltd company develops and offers numerous honey products such as Bee warm almond honey, bee fruity scented ash honey, bee fruity blackberry honey, honey chocolate and hazelnut, honey for cheese, and honey ginger soda among others.
- In January 2021, Valeo Foods Group acquired Schluckwerder Holding GmbH, the leading specialist producer of confectionary products, taking its revenue total up to € 1.2 million. Furthermore, this will enable the company to deploy more honey-based confectionary products.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4076
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Post covid consumer spending on Pulse Oximeters: the report also highlights the change in the buying behavior of consumers and shifts in purchasing power, post covid-19. This information will assist the businesses to plan their production and marketing strategies.
- Synthetic Cannabinoids demand outlook: the market intelligence study reports highlights the factor propelling the demand for Synthetic Cannabinoids. As per the study, the demand for Synthetic Cannabinoids will grow through 2029.
- Synthetic Cannabinoids historical volume analysis: Fact/MR survey report provides insights into the sales registered over the last forecast year 2016 to 2020 and create estimates regarding the sales performance for 2019-2029.
- Synthetic Cannabinoids consumption by demographics: the report provides consumption by demographics analysis to assist the market players in designing their expansion strategies on the basis of consumption pattern of the customers.
Key Segments Covered
- Organic Honey
- Conventional Honey
- Clear Honey
- Varietal Honey
- Manuka Honey
- Sourwood Honey
- Buckwheat Honey
- Rosemary Honey
- Dandelion Honey
- Eucalyptus Honey
- Other Honey
- Honey in Glass Jars
- Honey in Plastic Containers
- Honey in Bulk Packaging
- Honey Sales via Business to Business Channels
- Honey Sales via Food & Beverage Channels
- Honey Sales via Cosmetics & Personal Care Channels
- Honey Sales via Pharmaceutical Channels
- Honey Sales via Business to Consumer Channels
- Honey Sales via Modern Trade Channels
- Honey Sales via Convenience Stores
- Honey Sales via Online Retailers
- Honey Sales via Other Channels
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4076
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR: https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2022/08/16/2499286/0/en/Global-Agricultural-Films-Market-Is-Expected-To-Grow-1-7X-In-Value-Creating-An-Absolute-Opportunity-Of-Around-US-7-5-Bn-By-2031-States-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in us and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our sup is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583