The home improvement market is a sector within the retail industry that is focused on the sale of products and services used to improve and maintain residential properties. Home improvement products include everything from building materials and tools to decorative fixtures and appliances. The home improvement market is experiencing steady growth due to factors such as the increasing number of homeowners, the growing popularity of do-it-yourself (DIY) projects, and the rise of home renovation and remodeling shows on television and social media platforms.
In addition, advances in technology and sustainable materials have led to the development of innovative home improvement products that are more energy-efficient, durable, and eco-friendly. However, the industry is also facing challenges such as the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on consumer spending and the supply chain, the increasing competition from online retailers, and the rising cost of raw materials and labor.
Despite these challenges, the home improvement market is expected to continue to grow in the coming years as homeowners continue to invest in their properties for personal enjoyment and to increase their property values. Moreover, the growing interest in sustainable and eco-friendly home improvement products is expected to provide new opportunities for growth in the market.
Download Free Sample Copy Of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=242
Key findings of the Home Improvement market study:
- The report provides a present market outlook on Home Improvement. Additionally, the Home Improvement market share is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period.
- Regional breakdown of the Home Improvement market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Home Improvement vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Home Improvement market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Home Improvement market.
- Home Improvement price, market share, and Trends forecast for assessment period 2022-2030
Key Segments in Home Improvement Industry Research
· By Type :
· By End Use :
- Kitchen Improvement & Additions
- Bath Improvement & Additions
- System Upgrades
- Exterior Replacements
- Interior Replacements
- Property Improvements
- Disaster Repairs
- Other Room Additions & Alterations
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
The Home Improvement industry is dominated by some prominent players including
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- DuPont de Nemours
- Watsco Inc.
- Robert Bowden
- ABC Supply Co.
- Neil Kelly Company
- Henkel Corporation
- Andersen Corporation
- The Home Depot
- American Exteriors
- Lutron Electronics
- Dreamstyle Remodeling
- Steves and Sons Roxul
- Builders FirstSource
- Masco Corporation
- Ferguson Enterprises
- Keller Supply Company
- Case Design/Remodeling
- Beacon Roofing Supply
- Pella Corporation
- APCO Industries
- Boral Building Products
- M S International
- Harvey Building Products
- State-wide Remodeling
- Owens Construction
- Power Home Remodeling Group
The competition in the sector is driven by key parameters such as product price, targeted customer base, and strategic marketing. Major players in the market focused on the Home Improvement market innovation by investing more in research and development. Furthermore, the industry players are focusing on the extensive usage of online distribution channels for enhanced cost-effectiveness. The sustainability in the supply chain is a decisive factor for Home Improvement brands leading to an impact on the margin profits of firms.
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Home Improvement Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on Home Improvement reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Home Improvement Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Home Improvement
- Home Improvement Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s Home Improvement sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Home Improvement Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending on Home Improvement: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/242
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583